Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know they initiated the "BROOOOOOOOKLYYYYYYYYN" chant from a can. OKC does the same with "O-K-C!" too, not a fan in either instance. I rather let the moment develop it organically.

Last edited:
Damn Russ looks like a different player from when I last saw him earlier this season. Hope he stays as in control and active as he is now

Martin is a bit more prolific right now catch and shooting, not the playmaker/ballhandler compared to James last yr but otherwise yes their stats are very similar. However, their overall impact on the bench is heavily in favor of Beard. When the Thunder lose games, this right now is where and how. Our bench ALWAYS gets torched (for example outscored by 20 by Memphis bench). I will give Brooks and his staff credit, the idea to take KD out of the game early in the first then bring him back to supplement the bench somewhat minimizes this but Maynor is shooting 29% and still hasn't fully returned to his pre injury form and KMart is just going to score himself but not make everyone else more productive like Harden did. Also teams press Maynor and force him to waste a lot of the shot clock going nowhere just struggling to get even across half court and the whole possession is ruined.

On que the Bench is giving up the lead :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom