Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came up with a better trade since NOLA is in the market off trading their 3 best players.....

what yall think?

Lakers finally get Kevin Love and yall can figure out what the **** you wanna do with Reke and his non-shooting guard self. Pick up decent bench options with the two white dudes and Daunte

NOLA, gets a ton of piece a consistent solid PF an PG, the leagues best  7'0 cheerleader, a 2nd year bust, and veteran presence.

Minni gets a baby faced SG who probably will get hurt again soon and a piece of **** PF who is made of toilet paper.

Kings get a a decent shooting PF, a rookie with, I guess, a little potential, and rck2sactown's favorite player.

Great deal for all

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a proud Clipper fan, all of one year.

wheres an mj gif when u need one lol
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Something to discuss for tomorrow...

What should the Timberwolves do with Kevin Love? They went 9-9 with him, and they currently sit at 16-16. I know that didn't leave him much room to get better during the season, but Nikola Pekovic has proven to be an absolute nuisance on the inside on both ends.

Love has made it clear he's unhappy with the direction of the franchise, but these injuries are starting to pile up, but his stock is still sky-high.

The talent you can get for a guy like him is limitless. Go hit up Utah, they have a surplus of bigs they can throw your way. They may not want another big, but in a three-way, they could get rid of that surplus, and the Wolves can get another piece they want. Go hit up Memphis, they seem to want to get rid of either Zach or Rudy.

Not ironing out the details too much, but if a Utah/Memphis/Minnesota deal were on the table, think of the names that could really help the Wolves... Hayward, Al Jefferson, Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph, etc.

I'm not sure what other pieces the Wolves would have to throw in, but I'd like to watch a Rubio/Hayward/AK47/Zach Randolph/Nikola Pekovic team, with Barea and Shved off the bench.

I'm not asking what you think of trading for Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph, or Gordon Hayward.

What do you think the Wolves should do with Kevin Love?

Hell, ship him out for Pau Gasol and MWP. Then the Lakers are happy. :rofl:
Imma say it again,I want Love outta Minny.

Bron gon Bron.
smokin.gif
Lebron have always been an overrated iso player. This dude first step is weak. He ain't @% without the screen.
Please stop saying this.
Any Laker fan that is celebrating Miami's loss in this thread deserves to be banned from the Laker thread.

Theres nothing to celebrate when our team is 15-20 on a 5 game losing streak.
indifferent.gif

smh @ laughing at Bron or anyone for that matter when our teams been playing like a joke.

And you guys wonder why we get trolls coming into our thread trying to rattle our cage. Its because of a few of you who are making us all look like kids and pissing people off.

Until we start winning basketball games no one should be laughing at any other team.
mean.gif
PREACH
Bron is only .27 misses per game behind. Soon as the athleticism fades, he'll own the record.
Wow guess I should not put stock in that record from now on then. Thanks
Barkley with the Curry All Star endorsement
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The bandwagon has unlimited room all are welcome
pimp.gif

This miserable Lakers season got Lakers' fans going at each others necks.
laugh.gif

NWO vs. NWO Wolfpac all over again.
roll.gif

APB out on Ray Allen's knees

I dont care what anybody says, Paul George is ATLEAST as good as Rudy Gay

22 points, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 steals, 1 block

:x

similar talent no the same consistency though

Never thought of it like that. Now that I think about it, it's a fair comparison. Obviously he's not as consistent like poster said.

Pretend like they have a chance in the playoffs.
:lol:

Pacers should've swept the Heat last year. They got robbed of games 1 and 4.

they deserved to lose that series the pacers had two legit big men the heat had none

Hibbert let Joey Anthony & Ronny Turiaf make him useless. Joey Anthony. And Ronny Turiaf.

No. He was in foul trouble trying to protect the rim. The two guys you mentioned had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Hibbert was a monster for like 1 of the 6 games in that series. Lebron did get him all those fouls once he started to take over, but it was Anthony and Turiaf rotating off of him a lot since they don't have real centers.

Hibbert "protecting the rim" :lol: :lol: :lol:

protecting the rim sounds about right to me. I know he had a 9 block game in that series

Yo how bad has Austin Rivers been this season though :x

Easily one of the worst debut campaigns the league has seen ever smh |I

:lol: :smh: This dude gotta be shooting like 20%

:rofl: @ what the Hornets would be giving up and getting in that deal

On the Tyreke Evans' front:
The Memphis Grizzlies, who are aggressively attempting to shed payroll and are shopping small forward Rudy Gay, have made inquiries. The Lakers and Denver Nuggets have long been intrigued. So have the Boston Celtics.
Link

Something to discuss for tomorrow...

What should the Timberwolves do with Kevin Love? They went 9-9 with him, and they currently sit at 16-16. I know that didn't leave him much room to get better during the season, but Nikola Pekovic has proven to be an absolute nuisance on the inside on both ends.

Love has made it clear he's unhappy with the direction of the franchise, but these injuries are starting to pile up, but his stock is still sky-high.

The talent you can get for a guy like him is limitless. Go hit up Utah, they have a surplus of bigs they can throw your way. They may not want another big, but in a three-way, they could get rid of that surplus, and the Wolves can get another piece they want. Go hit up Memphis, they seem to want to get rid of either Zach or Rudy.

Not ironing out the details too much, but if a Utah/Memphis/Minnesota deal were on the table, think of the names that could really help the Wolves... Hayward, Al Jefferson, Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph, etc.

I'm not sure what other pieces the Wolves would have to throw in, but I'd like to watch a Rubio/Hayward/AK47/Zach Randolph/Nikola Pekovic team, with Barea and Shved off the bench.

I'm not asking what you think of trading for Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph, or Gordon Hayward.

What do you think the Wolves should do with Kevin Love?

Hell, ship him out for Pau Gasol and MWP. Then the Lakers are happy. :rofl:

He's been injured all year and so has the rest of the team. It would be stupid for Minny to sell low and trade him during the worst year of his career. If Rubio, Budinger, and Pekovic were healthy all year - Love would have nothing to complain about because they'd be in the playoffs. Love is the best PF in the league when healthy - he's not going anywhere.

Also, no team is going to trade for Pau Gasol and keep playing him at PF. He's shown for the last 2 years that he doesn't want to play away from the basket. Trust me, no coach is playing the Peksecutioner away from the basket - he's a monster in the post. So Pau for Love is not happening in any capacity - Gasol only has value if you think he's been misused in LA and should be playing center.

So Pau for Love is not happening in any capacity - Gasol only has value if you think he's been misused in LA and should be playing center.

19 million dollar expiring contract in a league where everyone is trying to avoid paying the ridiculous luxury tax. See: James Harden trade. forget about Pau Gasol, it doesn't matter how he's playing it doesn't matter who the player is, it could be Kwame Brown again, right now today it doesn't matter as long as he is attached to 19 million that has crazy value all around the league. Love's situation is so similar to Dwight's in Orlando it almost seems staged. it may or may not happen but it's more likely than people want to admit

Why did he bolt so quick?

Financially he's obviously fine

Ego. He said he would've come out after high school if the rule wasn't in place.
He really thinks he is that good. I saw this coming though, idc how "NBA" suited your game is when you struggle in college like he did your obviously not ready. He'd be better off in Durham still developing and coming out in this weaker draft class/probably getting a national championship. Most likely he didn't want scouts to see any more film.

Id love Rudy in Boston.

Jeff Green and Bradley

do it

You must hate Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom