Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the deal that was supposedly on the table for Rudy from Washington was Crawford, Ariza, Sinlgeton, Vesely/Webster + '13 1st round pick (either top 3 or top 5 protected) for Rudy. No Beal.

Wall
Beal
Rudy
Okafor
Nene

That's one hell of a squad in the East. Good enough to make the playoffs.
Meh not much of an improvement as long as they have that washed-up front court.

Speaking of the past draft, if based on potential does Lillard go top three even with how well he's played? Davis, Drummond and MKG have been good in their own right all while being three years younger. Something to think about.

Probably not. Who takes him out of NO, Charlotte or Washington?

What about this? Would there have been any scenario that the Hornets could have flipped Gordon + 10 for 4, to pair Lillard with Davis?

That would have been some pairing.

clearly, wade is on a decline. i dont want to know how hes gonna play the next 2 years

Right. So LeBron going back to Cleveland wouldn't be as far-fetched as some believe. That's his home (regardless how most NTalkers feel about Cleveland) plus we all know just how much Lebron loves playing with top caliber players.

clearly, wade is on a decline. i dont want to know how hes gonna play the next 2 years
Right. So LeBron going back to Cleveland wouldn't be as far-fetched as some believe. That's his home (regardless how most NTalkers feel about Cleveland) plus we all know just how much Lebron loves playing with top caliber players.
Kinda like how all of yall don't think the Kings could possibly stay in sac..... in the words of Kevin Garnett

:lol: :smh:

I saw a trade in a certain thread about how stat for kyrie and sideshow bob would help both teams :lol: :smh:
I saw that too :lol: but I thought they were joking :rofl:

I forgot to ask this last week with the whole "Bron might be coming back to Cleveland" with the sources and ****...but you think OOC comes back if that happens? :lol:

Easily the most cowardly ****** I've seen in my years here. ******g bum knows better than to show up. Green light still on his ***.

I enjoy the [COLOR=#red]News & Notes[/COLOR] :pimp:

LeBron aside, if both guys are projects, then give me the gigantic seven footer over a shooting guard

Zach Lowe: Just chatted with Paul George, who tells me he won't enter dunk contest, and Gerald Green likely won't, either. Minor news today, I realize. Twitter @ZachLowe_NBA

this is from the 9th, but still, I wonder whats changed since then?

this is from the 9th, but still, I wonder whats changed since then?
I saw that the day of, too, and then was confused with the line-up surfacing today. My only thought is Paul George was trying to keep the field underwraps until the NBA officialy revealed it.

noticed a lot of people who are not really fan's / sold on Bradley beal. but at the same time are real Ben mclemore fan's why is that ? :nerd:

Ben is more athletic but Still :lol:

Last edited:
I've been saying this. Cavs should have gone for Drummond or Barnes instead of Waiters last yr. Like mentioned, Cavs have a tendency to reach in draft trying to hit a jackpot when there is an obvious (and better) choice. Hopefully, they end up with top 3 pick this yr and not mess it up. Maybe get Zeller and have brotherly lineup with Cody and Tyler up front?

if the Lakers wanted an inefficient scorer off the bench, they could have just signed Jamal Crawford

but seriously, whats the long term future of Alec Burks? Will he ever get a shot in Utah? Could he play somewhere else?

Last edited:
Wade on the decline? 20 a game on 50% shooting in a 2nd option role? Ya just type just to type.

Wade has still looked terrible though doing it :lol: he looks like he's taking too much effort to do stuff unlike before (really just 2 years before). He should have done a better just of adjusting his game as he's gotten older.

Wade on the decline? 20 a game on 50% shooting in a 2nd option role? Ya just type just to type.

Two years from now? When he's 33? Kyrie Irving will be a better player (if he stays healthy).

Laker fans I know times are tough, so just blurting out that Lebron is going to the Lakers may help you feel better at the present time but worry about re-signing Dwight Howard.

but seriously, whats the long term future of Alec Burks? Will he ever get a shot in Utah? Could he play somewhere else?
With Williams injured and Tinsley/Watson ineffective, Burks has been playing PG and done quite well. I don't think he's untouchable though.

Can we stop this Lebron to LA Lakers crap?

**** is worst than that minor league baseball team that wanted to sign him in back in '10 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom