Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prolly posted, been gone for a min but i read this

Cavaliers Preserving 2014 Max Cap Space For Possible Pursuit Of LeBron Jan 14, 2013 10:50 AM EST

The Cleveland Cavaliers are positioning themselves to be able to sign a maximum contract player during the offseason of 2014, according to executives and agents around the NBA.

LeBron James is eligible to become an unrestricted free agent in that offseason.

People around the NBA believe there is an increasing possibility of James returning to the Cavaliers after the 13-14 season.

James signed with the Miami Heat in the 2010 offseason to improve his odds of winning a title, but the Cavaliers have managed to acquire several promising young players as part of their rebuilding.

@tmoorepburbs #Sixers #Bynum hoping to be back at the all-Star break.
@tmoorepburbs #Sixers #Bynum says he still weighs 300 pounds but looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Not the biggest LeBron fan, but I highly respect his game. Crazy how he's been in the league for what? 9-10 seasons already? This pic that NBA put up was dope :smokin

Is that garcia runing the pic? :lol:

I think white was invited but NBA couldn't find a 6th to make it even or something. No way they leave white off when he finally stayed on a team surviving every contract guarantee deadline.

Kyrie/LeBron/Drummond would have been cool. (this still bugs me, you have a great young PG - why not take the 7' behemoth who can be spoon fed 15 & 10 just off of natural ability in time. But, no take the volume scoring guard who may or may not ever learn defense.)

So, yeah..Kyrie/Waiters/LeBron..not as cool.

was just looking at the present standings.. the thunder (8) and clippers (9) are the only teams with under 10 losses for the season so far.. and obviously the season hasnt even reached the halfway point as yet..

is there a chance in hell that any team could possible ever touch the 95-96 bulls' 72-10 all-time best single season record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom