Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why couldn't the Mavs play like this the first two months of the season? :smh:

We could've been comfortably sitting in the middle of the pack in the West, now we're going to have to fight every single night from now till April just to make it.. :lol:

Last edited:
People are so quick to write off Wall damn.. This is his 3rd season and dude's been injured for quite a while give him a lil more time

I've resigned to the fact that Wall is just one of the NT favorites that people will praise no matter what

Does Tamika Catchings have a speech impediment?

No jokes, serious question?
She's hearing impaired.

And Stacey King has been doing that facebook line since the original commercial came out. Hasheem, at 7'3, might be the tallest dude in history to prefer to hoop in low tops.

Funny how much **** Stacy King talks now because he was one of the main dudes MJ used to clown when they played together

Yeah Lebron James would love to go play for a owner who wrote this the day he announce his decision.

:rolleyes

Its cool though, a few years from now - and San Antonio will fade into oblivion :smokin....

A Cleveland fan talking "fade into oblivion"? :lol:

Brah my one team in San Antonio has more histroy than your whole state. Lets not compare cities bro.
"DNA LEVEL C"
I guess thats the fail gene.
Oh and go looking out on cursing okc in last years finals.
http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2012/06/okcle-shirt.jpg[/quote]

This was so lame :lol :lol

KD just baptized Gortat to give him 41 pts

Yea that OKCCLE **** was butt. I feel like that's why we lost :lol: Well that and not being able to defend the 3pt line and Brooks being too stubborn to adjust his lineup to Miami's smallball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom