Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
first off i didnt say Wall was bad/sucked :lol:

hes def talented but he hasnt improved in area's of his game, thats all i said :lol:

damn

Oh, word?

LOL K

that was awhile back, he def doesnt suck but im not gonna repeat myself.

he hasnt improved. thats why people forget and dont talk about him. hes the same player he was his rookie year.

at least he hasnt regressed like Tyreke.

where does it say melo told dolan to do this?
eyes.gif
Why else would Dolan or the Knicks do this? This is unprecedented and VERY odd.
Because these are the type of clownish things that Jimmy Dolan does. His micromanaging has been well documented over the years...you won't find a Knicks fan who's surprised at his latest stunt.

Dolan's only redeemable quality (somewhat) is if you're on his good side or one of his guys, he'll take care of you. Aside from that, he's a nimrod.

John Wall won that battle between him and Ish Smith. Ish block was sick but John Wall dropped him :x :smh:

Anybody else here subscribers of the league pass broadband? This is my first year and the service is absolutely terrible, I'm very pissed I wasted money on this ****. The streams are constantly skipping and freezing it's crazy. I have gone back to using firstrow thats how unbearable it's been.

Anybody else here subscribers of the league pass broadband? This is my first year and the service is absolutely terrible, I'm very pissed I wasted money on this ****. The streams are constantly skipping and freezing it's crazy. I have gone back to using firstrow thats how unbearable it's been.

have you tried lowering the kbps? It's right under the screen. Try out 1600 kbps and it might go smoother

LOL K

that was awhile back, he def doesnt suck but im not gonna repeat myself.

he hasnt improved. thats why people forget and dont talk about him. hes the same player he was his rookie year.

at least he hasnt regressed like Tyreke.

With all due respect the man has been back three games after sustaining a serious injury. And i refuse to believe that he was getting compliments from everyone on team USA for being one of the best players there if he hadnt improved his game this summer. in a couple of months this topic will be completely dead

and on another note if im the Grizz i'm pushing HARD for to trade rudy for reke & Garcia/ Thorton (Either one is a throw in but thorton can bring scoring)

I think bringing reek into Memphis would be a great move for Memphis seeing that he doesnt have a huge contract & has all the upside to at the very least be what Rudy Gay was i just think he needs change.

Sacramento gets a guy who although is getting payed a lot is a borderline all star player & is an exciting guy they could market when moving to Seattle. He also has played with a great back to the basket big man who has questionable character issues. I think he's actually the perfect 2nd option for D-cuz

In SPURS related news...

[COLOR=#red]Suit claims Spurs violated state law
[/COLOR]

The San Antonio Spurs are being sued by a lawyer who is alleging the team violated the state's deceptive and fair trade practices law.

On Monday, Larry McGuinness filed a class-action suit in Miami-Dade County, stating Spurs coach Gregg Popovich "intentionally and surreptitiously" sent their best players home without the knowledge of the league, the team and the fans attending the Nov. 29 game against the Miami Heat. McGuinness contends that he, as well as other fans, "suffered economic damages" as a result of paying a premium price for a ticket that shouldn't cost more.

Before the game, Popovich sent Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Danny Green back to San Antonio, saying that he believed that resting his top players for their fourth game in five days was a smart decision.

Even though players aren't guaranteed to play at any time, the lines are a little more blurred because teams charge fans more to attend games versus better teams. When asked how he thought the fans felt, Popovich admitted at the time that it wasn't ideal.

"If I was taking my 6-year-old son and daughter to the game, I would want them to see everybody," Popovich said. "And if they weren't there, I'd be disappointed."

It's often assumed that fans might not see certain high-profile players because of injury, but McGuinness said this was different, given that all of the top players were not available to play.

"It was like going to Morton's Steakhouse and paying $63 for porterhouse and they bring out cube steak," said McGuinness, who said he bought his ticket on the resale market. "That's exactly what happened here."

NBA commissioner David Stern apologized to fans for Popovich's decision at the time, calling it "unacceptable." Days later, the NBA, which is not named as a defendant in this case, fined the team $250,000.

Some might argue that the Heat's fans got their money's worth. That's because the team barely beat the undermanned Spurs that night 105-100. McGuinness said that doesn't mean a game with the Spurs' top players couldn't have been more exciting.

McGuinness said he didn't believe the Spurs were served with the lawsuit yet.

Spurs spokesman Tom James said the team would have no comment.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8847216/san-antonio-spurs-sued-lawyer-resting-top-players

What happen to the SPURS being old and boring?

Thats all I hear on ESPN and read NT.

Now fans wanna see Tim Duncan play?

:rolleyes

Last edited:
^But they still pay for imitation Wade a la carte. I don't understand.

first off i didnt say Wall was bad/sucked :lol:

hes def talented but he hasnt improved in area's of his game, thats all i said :lol:

damn

Oh, word?

That was from a long time ago. Like May!
Quit living in the past, son.

we really about to do this again with the pacers?

But they're gritty and hardnosed. That beats talent and greatness any day.

KofVA back :pimp: Good to see you post again, bro. It's been awhile.

The hell is this?

NEW YORK -- In the wake of an incident between Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett that resulted in Anthony's suspension, the Knicks recorded all in-game conversations between the forward and players around him Friday against the Bulls, a league source has confirmed.

Dolan spying??

#Knickstape

|I It was a miracle that he stayed out of the papers this long.

Always something different with this dude. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom