Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heat need some trades. The team is the big 3 and a bunch of 3 point shooters. Not gonna get it done

come on dude. the league has to even it out somehow :lol:

you want the heat to be unstoppable?

that team still should be the favorite to win it all..even without any changes..

that team still should be the favorite to win it all..even without any changes..

I don't want the heat to be unstoppable. I just want them to beat Utah, Indiana, and Portland.

I siad he sucks. This is the same place wheres 40 page thread saying Kobe Byrant isnt a top player ever, I think I'm allowed to think John Wall sucks without being burned at the stake.

Yeah, but that's your best friend and someone you endorse that runs that lame *** thread. :lol:

I don't know if Beal is the good or not, but if they landed Rudy along with Nene, and Wall, and maybe add another vet, they'd be the Nets at least. Take that how it sounds. :lol:

And Denver can win all they want, they have George Karl, I know how that story ends in April. See, last 20 years of his career.

I don't want the heat to be unstoppable. I just want them to beat Utah, Indiana, and Portland.

I dont get this, Indiana is a really good team that has been on a pretty good win streak, and is only 2 games back of the Heat in the East....I dont think there is anything wrong with losing to them?

Utah's front line is going to dominate anything the Heat could put out there though

2 games into his season and John Wall sucks, I swear yall act like him having a jumper is the end all be all, Kyrie has one and how well is his team doing? Not good at all, yall just have your favorites on here and are biased as all hell and clearly don't watch teams outside of your own

Wizards have been A **** TON more competitive this season, they've been blown out maybe 3 times all year. Every game is close with barely any talent on the squad since Wall was out and Nene in and out and now that they're both healthy we've won 3 straight and Wall isn't even close to being in shape. I can live with Wall being a TRUE POINT GUARD and making sure others are involved while not settling for jumpers, he's not Rose/Westbrook/Kyrie, wasn't in college so why does everyone expect him to be that in the NBA? Number 1 pick alone doesn't mean you HAVE to score 30 a night to be successful

Best part to watch about the NBA season is the playoffs,well that's the only thing I watch.College basketball is better....
20h6ia8.jpg

first off i didnt say Wall was bad/sucked
laugh.gif

hes def talented but he hasnt improved in area's of his game, thats all i said
laugh.gif

damn
Oh, word?
I knew I would see me there.
2 games into his season and John Wall sucks, I swear yall act like him having a jumper is the end all be all, Kyrie has one and how well is his team doing? Not good at all, yall just have your favorites on here and are biased as all hell and clearly don't watch teams outside of your own

Wizards have been A **** TON more competitive this season, they've been blown out maybe 3 times all year. Every game is close with barely any talent on the squad since Wall was out and Nene in and out and now that they're both healthy we've won 3 straight and Wall isn't even close to being in shape. I can live with Wall being a TRUE POINT GUARD and making sure others are involved while not settling for jumpers, he's not Rose/Westbrook/Kyrie, wasn't in college so why does everyone expect him to be that in the NBA? Number 1 pick alone doesn't mean you HAVE to score 30 a night to be successful
But I'm basing this on two years of play from him, NT does have their favorites and John Wall is def one of them which is why hes getting the pass of all passes, and how many people outside of true Wizards fans are watching a ton of their games? The same people who hardly watch games are praising the guy.
roll.gif

2 games into his season and John Wall sucks,
this has nothing to do with 2 games tho.

wall is not a bum but he sure as hell ant as good as some wizards fans make him out to be. and some of the same wizards fans the give him a free pass for his temmates sucking dont give that pass to other players in the NBA

I don't understand the Wall hate. He's unselfish, he makes plays for others, he's HUGE, he does things that only a handful of players in the league can do and he's been on terrible teams/environments for the past couple years. Give him a chance with Beal, Ariza, Webster, Okafor and Nene before you bury him. Sure, CP3 in his prime would've been able to do more with that squad but Wall was always supposed to be a work in progress. This is his 3rd year.

I think if Wall can have two truly healthy seasons, we'll see improvement in his game. I like his style. He plays unselfish and he plays hard.

wall is not a bum but he sure as hell ant as good as some wizards fans make him out to be. and some of the same wizards fans the give him a free pass for his temmates sucking dont give that pass to other players in the NBA

Let me ask you...who else would have thrived or shown improvement from their rookie season to year 3 in that exact same environment? I give him a pass because there are probably one or two PGs in the entire NBA who may have shown better than Wall. I keep bringing up Deron Williams, but I think he's a great example of what happens to good players in toxic environments. Before he came to NJ, he was a consensus top-5 PG...arguably in the top-3. He had to play outside of his comfort zone and do ENTIRELY too much to overcompensate for horrible players on the Nets roster. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who would say he's one of the best in the league right now, but you can always go back to his Utah days to see the type of player he has the capability of being.

Wall does deserve SOME criticism. I can understand when people knock to the TOs or his bad outside shot...however, calling him a bust, terrible, sucky, etc makes NO sense and shows who is really watching the team, and or him.

no one is giving him a pass because of his teammates sucking, everyone here has admitted his jumper isn't good and he turns the ball over too much but what else do yall want him to do? Score 30 in defeat like Kyrie is doing? His career averages are 16 points and 8 assists per game as a point guard, THAT is not disputable. If yall watched Wizards games like me and JJ's painfully do since we live in the area you'd know how bad we've been at scoring. The fact he can get those stats with little to no talent on the roster is amazing in itself. Once all the knuckleheads got traded last season he played better and we won like our last 6 to end the year. And so far in two games the team has played noticeably better with him on the floor and he's not even in shape yet so who knows how he'll play the rest of the year

He's nowhere near the savior we want him to be but he's also not a bum or doomed like a lot of people on here have convinced themselves he is.

no one is giving him a pass because of his teammates sucking, everyone here has admitted his jumper isn't good and he turns the ball over too much but what else do yall want him to do? Score 30 in defeat like Kyrie is doing? His career averages are 16 points and 8 assists per game as a point guard, THAT is not disputable. If yall watched Wizards games like me and JJ's painfully do since we live in the area you'd know how bad we've been at scoring. The fact he can get those stats with little to no talent on the roster is amazing in itself. Once all the knuckleheads got traded last season he played better and we won like our last 6 to end the year. And so far in two games the team has played noticeably better with him on the floor and he's not even in shape yet so who knows how he'll play the rest of the year

He's nowhere near the savior we want him to be but he's also not a bum or doomed like a lot of people on here have convinced themselves he is.

to piggyback off of this...check out all the missed assists from his teammates last year:

Link

He has a better team around him right now (if they can stay healthy)....let's see what he does in the last half of the season. He SHOULD be much better than what we saw out of year 1 and two. As a matter of fact, if he can play something close to the remaining 47 games, I think most people will be impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom