Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop is the GOAT of douchebag coaches :pimp:

Last edited:
Of course George Karl puts Wilson Chandler, Gallo, and Andre Iguodala on the floor at the same time.. :rofl:

Why not sub-out Ty and Kosta for Corey Brewer and Faried? :rofl:

Grievis Vasquez, 2013 Most Improved Player.

They better not give it to Harden, he got Sixth Man last year.

Anybody else here subscribers of the league pass broadband? This is my first year and the service is absolutely terrible, I'm very pissed I wasted money on this ****. The streams are constantly skipping and freezing it's crazy. I have gone back to using firstrow thats how unbearable it's been.
:lol: I went through the same stuff a few years ago. Frustrating as hell

Of course George Karl puts Wilson Chandler, Gallo, and Andre Iguodala on the floor at the same time.. :rofl:

Why not sub-out Ty and Kosta for Corey Brewer and Faried? :rofl:
Karl has used Gallo as a PF with Brewer and Iguodala on the floor all season though. Not sure what the big deal if Gallo shares the floor with Iguodala an Chandler.

Last edited:
Karl has used Gallo as a PF with Brewer and Iguodala on the floor all season though.

It's just weird not seeing a real PF out there. A lot of teams will move their PF->C, but normally not run with three wing guys and a true Center. :lol:

It's different to see Gallo playing PF, not necessarily LeBron James.

Last edited:
I'm amazed that some of you guys still pay attention to anything zyzz posts. He's proven time and time again that he knowes very little about basketball.

:rolleyes

what did i say that was wrong?

prove me wrong then ill take your comment seriously.

til then, kick rocks.

LOL K

that was awhile back, he def doesnt suck but im not gonna repeat myself.

he hasnt improved. thats why people forget and dont talk about him. hes the same player he was his rookie year.

at least he hasnt regressed like Tyreke.

With all due respect the man has been back three games after sustaining a serious injury. And i refuse to believe that he was getting compliments from everyone on team USA for being one of the best players there if he hadnt improved his game this summer. in a couple of months this topic will be completely dead

K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom