Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta call a timeout there. That was terrible.. :x

Just a horrendous possession. He didn't make his move till about 3 seconds left in regulation.

Last edited:
For a minute I thought the Rockets & Clippers were gonna have an even shootout the entire game....then the Clips went off as the Rockets hit their characteristic 3rd quarter slide. That team is nasty :x :smh: too damn deep

Last edited:
I hate Stotts so much.

He's not that bad, is he? :lol:

Considering he has literally nothing on the bench, I don't think he's that bad. He lets them play when a lot of times a coach would ruin momentum with a timeout. And the most important thing is the players seem to respect him, or am I wrong there? You'd know better.

Plus, he plays the zone.. :pimp:

This would be literally the most pointless trade ever made. Trading Rudy Gay for Eastern Conference Rudy Gay.

Last edited:
Nah he's been alright in most aspects. But he puts too much on the rookie's shoulders, and I cant remember a time when he drew up a decent play for a game-winning shot. It's always "throw it to the open man for a 3" or just let them play out the clock. Which would have been a better idea if Lillard were named Roy.

Wait, did the Blazers call a timeout there? That's some ******** if the refs can just halt the game like that to see if the shot was two or three, it robs the offense from a fast-break opportunity where the defense might be slacking.

They didn't call a timeout... That's so messed up. :smh: :smh: :smh:

A lot of teams want to push the offense after a made basket. Yet the refs just threw off the equilibrium of the game.

Last edited:
Nah he's been alright in most aspects. But he puts too much on the rookie's shoulders, and I cant remember a time when he drew up a decent play for a game-winning shot. It's always "throw it to the open man for a 3" or just let them play out the clock. Which would have been a better idea if Lillard were named Roy.

You mean the thing that Scott Brooks has been doing for years now? :lol:

LAWSON TO JAVALEASDSFGDHFJSKJFHNSKAJD

What happened? :nerd:
Alley oop.

******g Wilson Chandler :smh: :smh: :smh:

Oh hey a terrible play to come out of a timeout. No way. Never woulda guessed it would go to **** immediately. And of course no one calls the timeout when they get wrapped up and cant even find a decent pass. **** man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom