Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo Dwight with 18+ touches=win???
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Dwight with only 2 TOs = win.

He had been awkward and weak in the post but it looks like he's moving a lot better now. If he's finally ready to have the offense run through him then watch out. I could see the Lakers going on a win streak if he continues to play like this.

On a side note, is the Bucks backcourt always so bad? Jennings has no bball IQ whatsoever, and Ellis is damn near useless when his shot isn't falling.
So much potential. It's sad because the Bucks have the luxury of having, not one, but two stars and they're just not clicking.

I want the Lakers to be good from now on so we can stop hearing about them.

In the same vein, I haven't read the thread today, but I was just listening to Simmons and Kerr today. Simmons is about to get a little lecture from ESPN producers. He blasted them for making them talk about the Lakers every night on Countdown. Said they shouldn't give any time to a sub-.500 team, but ESPN requires they talk about it. I know that's not surprising, but funny that Simmons actually called them out on it.

But Dwight will never be the same you guys...:rolleyes

if they beat the Heat and Dwight feasts on Bosh I wonder if Spo gets called out for playing guys out of position like D'Antoni has been doing all season

But Dwight will never be the same you guys...:rolleyes

if they beat the Heat and Dwight feasts on Bosh I wonder if Spo gets called out for playing guys out of position like D'Antoni has been doing all season

Who doesn't feast on bosh nowadays...

In SPURS related news.

Tonight the San Antonio SPURS welcome the memphis grizzles to the AT&T center. This will be the 3rd game between both teams. Both games went into OT with each team winning on their home court.

If all goes "according to plan" I will be in attendance for tonight's game. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom