Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
javale-dunk.gif

Dwight seemed like he's getting some of his explosiveness back..dude is just swatting the ball out left and right..no dams given :lol:

Faried one of the few if not ONLY players that would flourish on any team, in any system, under any coach.

Image if he was a Spur? Celtic? Heat? Knick? Pacer? anywhere :x :x

Last edited:
Dwight seemed like he's getting some of his explosiveness back..dude is just swatting the ball out left and right..no dams given :lol:

Good. Now he just needs to lose that stupid headband.

agreed

dude just needs to focus on playing, he looks like a fool and every time he gets fouled or misses hes always adjusting it. wish he would get rid of it SMH

I don't expect this to be a coming-out for Dwight. Dude has been inconsistent his whole career so I'm taking his performance tonight with a grain of salt.

Sooooo Dwight with 18+ touches=win??? :nerd: :lol:
Dwight with only 2 TOs = win.

He had been awkward and weak in the post but it looks like he's moving a lot better now. If he's finally ready to have the offense run through him then watch out. I could see the Lakers going on a win streak if he continues to play like this.

On a side note, is the Bucks backcourt always so bad? Jennings has no bball IQ whatsoever, and Ellis is damn near useless when his shot isn't falling.

Last edited:
Dwight with only 2 TOs = win.

He had been awkward and weak in the post but it looks like he's moving a lot better now. If he's finally ready to have the offense run through him then watch out. I could see the Lakers going on a win streak if he continues to play like this.

On a side note, is the Bucks backcourt always so bad? Jennings has no bball IQ whatsoever, and Ellis is damn near useless when his shot isn't falling.

Nah the Bucks just struggle because Kobe play deny ball and took out the head of the snake aka Brandon Jenning. It force other player to make the plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom