Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Jenning's Said After The Game About Kobe Guarding Him:

"I don't think I've ever seen anybody put that much pressure on a point guard full court for a whole game," Jennings said. "It was probably the best defense somebody's ever played on me since I've been in the league -- just constantly putting pressure on me, touching me, hitting me at all times in the game. He wouldn't let me just catch the ball easy, and I wasn't able to get the ball a lot, so it was pretty difficult."

:pimp:

:lol:

Last edited:
Doo I don't think he genuinely cares about the Lakers "doing good."

I think the point of his post was that he's tired of hearing about the Lakers.
He just wants something to happen so that they aren't talked about as much.

Last edited:
Kobe was looking winded AF after the game last night. I wonder how much longer he can keep this up. The next game vs MIA should be fun!

Kobe was looking winded AF after the game last night. I wonder how much longer he can keep this up. The next game vs MIA should be fun!

I agree, he looked tired.
But it was appreciated.

Honestly I just hope he keeps it up until we've caught up a bit in the standings.
Once were a few games over .500 theres no reason for him to burn himself out like this.

It's very cool, but at the same time if we want to be healthy in the playoffs he's going to have to tone it down at some point.

In SPURS related news.

Tonight the San Antonio SPURS welcome the memphis grizzles to the AT&T center. This will be the 3rd game between both teams. Both games went into OT with each team winning on their home court.

If all goes "according to plan" I will be in attendance for tonight's game.
glasses.gif
I've never been to a Spurs home game
tired.gif

Last edited:

But it was appreciated.

Honestly I just hope he keeps it up until we've caught up a bit in the standings.
Once were a few games over .500 theres no reason for him to burn himself out like this.

It's very cool, but at the same time if we want to be healthy in the playoffs he's going to have to tone it down at some point.
If he can put the clamps on LBJ and score the way he did last night as well as get Dwight almost 18-22+touches that will be another easy victory for yall. Of course the bench has to show up as well. Guess that "Come to Jesus" moment that PJ was yapping about is starting to happen right now. :lol:

Both LA teams facing each other in the postseason is what I want. It almost went down back in 2006.

Last edited:
In SPURS related news.

Tonight the San Antonio SPURS welcome the memphis grizzles to the AT
I've never been to a Spurs home game|I

I can only imagine how dope that would be. I went to a Pacer home game vs the Grizz for New Years and it was such a great time, even though the local fanbase is bull ****. I'm seeing them again for my birthday when they play the Thunder. I bet a Spurs home game would be monumental.

Once again, the Pacers have THE worst halftime entertainment and arena music in the league...some of that **** is embarassing

Last edited:
If he can put the clamps on LBJ and score the way he did last night as well as get Dwight almost 18-22+touches that will be another easy victory for yall. Of course the bench has to show up as well. Guess that "Come to Jesus" moment that PJ was yapping about is starting to happen right now.
laugh.gif

Both LA teams facing each other in the postseason is what I want. It almost went down back in 2006.
that's asking alot

But it was appreciated.

If he can put the clamps on LBJ and score the way he did last night as well as get Dwight almost 18-22+touches that will be another easy victory for yall. Of course the bench has to show up as well. Guess that "Come to Jesus" moment that PJ was yapping about is starting to happen right now.
laugh.gif

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/niokulis/Laugh.gif
In SPURS related news.

Tonight the San Antonio SPURS welcome the memphis grizzles to the AT
I've never been to a Spurs home game|I
I can only imagine how dope that would be. I went to a Pacer home game vs the Grizz for New Years and it was such a great time, even though the local fanbase is bull ****. I'm seeing them again for my birthday when they play the Thunder. I bet a Spurs home game would be monumental.

Once again, the Pacers have THE worst halftime entertainment and arena music in the league...some of that **** is embarassing
I wanna try and make it out there before TD retires but who knows. Maybe one day.

No the lakers playing another marginal EC team = win.
Pretty much. The Bucks just fired their coach too. They're in disarray.

But i guess anything is progress when you lose home games to Utah Denver and Philly, three teams who are a combined 24-43 on the road

Last edited:
This is so ******g weird...

LONDON -- Carmelo Anthony has no problem with New York Knicks owner James Dolan recording his conversations on the basketball court.

The team's owner ordered technicians at Madison Square Garden to install microphones at either end of the court for last Friday's game against the Chicago Bulls in the wake of the recent trash-talking incident involving Kevin Garnett that led to Anthony's one-game suspension.

League sources have told ESPN that the move was undertaken to protect Anthony, to see if opponents' trash talk was crossing the line, rather than "spying" on him.

And the player involved insists he has no problem with Dolan's decision.

Link

"But Mr Stern, he's a superstar and he's not getting the respect he deserves!"

This is like if your parents found out that you're getting bullied in school, so they come up to talk to the kids parents.

From what we know about Dolan, it's far better to go along with whatever nonsense he's up to rather than oppose it.

LONDON -- Carmelo Anthony has no problem with New York Knicks owner James Dolan recording his conversations on the basketball court.

The team's owner ordered technicians at Madison Square Garden to install microphones at either end of the court for last Friday's game against the Chicago Bulls in the wake of the recent trash-talking incident involving Kevin Garnett that led to Anthony's one-game suspension.

League sources have told ESPN that the move was undertaken to protect Anthony, to see if opponents' trash talk was crossing the line, rather than "spying" on him.

Link

We knew the honeymoon couldn't last forever.

And we figured if we just didn't mention Lin or Isaiah, he'd forget about us.

We got soooooo happy that the Rangers were coming back and maybe that'd throw him off our scent.

But this is James Dolan. |I

Just don't look at him funny, nod your head, say yes sir and hope that's all he does. :smh:

Its never been his on the ball defense that was the problem. It has been his of the ball which is something that's not good in the league to begin with.

Link
Ehh, now that I think about it, seems like hes just saying the politically correct thing. No need to challenge Dolan on something that he probably deems as minor. No point in starting locker room drama when hes on the best team hes ever been on

Last edited:

But it was appreciated.

If he can put the clamps on LBJ and score the way he did last night as well as get Dwight almost 18-22+touches that will be another easy victory for yall. Of course the bench has to show up as well. Guess that "Come to Jesus" moment that PJ was yapping about is starting to happen right now. :lol:

no way kobe puts the clamps on LBJ. It wouldn't even fit. Lebron is way to big and strong. If he puts that shoulder into Mambas chest, its already over. I remember how sore Paul Pierce said he is after games whenever he guards him. We can't afford that. We just gotta try and have Earl Clark stay in front of him. Earl and Metta gotta work together. Kobe with probably play on chalmers so he can slack off and work on offense. far as dwade..well kobe wil probably take him too, but he'll probably bring the mask back since Dirtbag Wade likes to break noses lol. Dwight will get his. Nash just has to play decent D so Chalmers doesnt drop a crapload of 3s like the other night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom