Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just heard this on sportscenter, chris broussard said that lebron needs to win one or two more titles in miami and he can be compared to jordan.. really??? after only 2 or 3 rings?? gotta be kidding me!!!

No offense but when ARE some of you guys happy with the NBA ASG jerseys?

I understand that everyone has a right to an opinion but I swear it seems some people have never liked a single ASG jersey that's been designed. Year after year they look horrible.

Just sayin man, I think they're nice for what
they are made for. How are they supposed
To look? Lets see some designs you do like if these ain't good enough, serious.

I understand that everyone has a right to an opinion but I swear it seems some people have never liked a single ASG jersey that's been designed. Year after year they look horrible.

If Nike ever gets the NBA contract again...they could put out doo-doo covered unis and people would go crazy for them.

Will are you a knicks fan?

Its just disappointing you want the lakers 'to be good". :smh:

Thats all im going say. |I

So what? I'm a Knick fan and I want them to do go just so everyone can shut the **** up about them already. I don't need 20 minutes on TV about them and then sift through 10 pages of Phil pictures and Spurs gifs.

Nobody is forcing you to watch 20 mins of laker tv. Change the channel if you dont like whats on ESPN. Also 10 pages of Phil pics and SPURS gifs???

I know you aint talking about this thread. Max I seen is 2 pages of that.

Its funny cause I dont remember anyone being a Captin save a knick when that team was losing last decade.

But since the lakers are doing bad everyone saying "dont talk about the lakers :\". "Leave them alone!" :frown:

This is the reason why the lakers get away with a lot more than all 29 other teams. Fans of other teams feeling sorry for them. Pathetic. You must have been happy when they beat the knicks on christmas. "Oh well Knicks loss at least lakers wont be talk about :pimp:."

Right? :smh:

Last edited:

Let's face it, Adidas has no creative design ability when it comes to the All Star game jerseys.

I can't even remember the last time the jerseys looked different then what's been used for the last 4-5 years. They've ALL looked the same.

The red, white and blue scheme is getting tired. Trying to wrap up a patriotic look every year is depressing actually.

Last edited:
:nerd:

Lakers fans hopping on the the Clipper bandwagon?

Oh.

Who?

No Chris Paul, no problem again. Impressive.

Crawford :x :smh:

This Clipper team is really good man, sheesh.

This Clipper team is really good man, sheesh.

they got a stacked team team from top to bottom :x

since Lakers suck, cant wait to see what they do in the playoffs.

So far, the Clippers have answered all my doubts with a big **** you on top. :lol:

laugh.gif

So objectively acknowledging that the Clippers are good right now and giving them a little respect for having a deep squad as an NBA fan means you are jumping on the Clippers bandwagon? Really bro?

Oh.

Last edited:

how does any of that mean theyve become fans of the clippers? so as a laker fan, if the heat dominate a team and i say "dang the heat are really good" that means i jumped on the heat bandwagon? >D

This page is gonna be one of those, I can already tell.

I had to cut a part of my post because I felt the same way. I don't know if I cut enough to prevent what's about to go down :smh:

On a lighter note.

Anyone like Bucks jerseys they wore last night? I personally liked them better than their regular away jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom