Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a good deal. It could be worse, the Celtics signed Jeff Green for 4 years/$36m to be their 6th man and he's nowhere near as good as Anderson.
Word.

That was Danny Ainge's only blemish this offseason. I know the Celtics' brass and Jeff developed a close relationship after his heart surgery but that contract is pretty bold for a guy who didn't look like he fit after he was traded there.

T-Mac headed to a China and a peep is barely made? I'm disappointed in you T-Mac stans.

Many of them on here have found a new king to bow down to.

They all saw Steph win a championship there and get this:

Now they all want one for themselves also.

:rofl:

Last edited:
The 6-foot-4, 221-pound Waiters was at the forefront, taking a number of ill-advised shots while going 1-for-7 from the field and committing four turnovers in 14 minutes.

“He struggled offensively, big time,” Scott said of the Syracuse product. “I diagrammed a play and he messed it up. To me, that was a lack of focus. I figured he didn’t need to play the rest of the game.”

:lol:

Watching that Bulls v. Grizz game last night, why did the Bulls play by play guy keep butchering Tony Wroten's last name?

The 6-foot-4, 221-pound Waiters was at the forefront, taking a number of ill-advised shots while going 1-for-7 from the field and committing four turnovers in 14 minutes.

“He struggled offensively, big time,” Scott said of the Syracuse product. “I diagrammed a play and he messed it up. To me, that was a lack of focus. I figured he didn’t need to play the rest of the game.”

:lol:

Byron Scott is a G

The biased part of me is :\ about T-Mac going to China :lol: At the same time, he's probably gonna ball out over there.

Since the season ends in March there's always a chance he could get picked up by a playoff team :nerd:

all who joined the NT's Finest Fantasy basketball league make sure you have totally signed up we are at 15/16 teams & im waiting on #16 to give me his email info now....

draft is still Monday, October 29, 2012 at 8:00 PM ET

Shaq cannot truly believe Drew is a better C than D12. The Brook Lopez part was even worse, I'd argue DMC will be better than Brook within the next 18 months.

Can't wait for the season to start...Lot's of new story lines...Thought I'd share these vids from Jason Terry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom