Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still dont get why Jazz have Al Jeff, Favors, Milsap, and Kantar. Kantar and Favors look like their ready for at least 30 mins a game

Magic have one of the worst starting line-ups I have seen in years.
I almost feel sorry for them.

What did they get back in return for Dwight again? :x :smh:

Isn;t Reke 6'5 though?
So who would you say does it more at that height Soriano?

Are the Pacers the tallest team in the NBA?

Paul George 6'8
Danny Granger 6'8
Gerald Green 6'8
Tyler Hansbrough 6'9
Jeff Pendergraph 6'9
David West 6'9
Ian Mahinmi 6'11
Miles Plumlee 6'11
Luke Nevill 7'2
Roy Hibbert 7'2

i still dont get why Jazz have Al Jeff, Favors, Milsap, and Kantar. Kantar and Favors look like their ready for at least 30 mins a game
Jefferson is a big expiring and Millsap has one year left too. They can unload Al this season or keep him and let him expire and get the cap room.. and same with Millsap, either trade for another young guy, or re-sign if they can get a good deal and have a good trio of big men with he, Kanter, and Favors.

I was trashing on the Pistons hard a few months ago but they got something really, really good there with Drummond and Monroe. With the mix of vets and good young players there I could see a sneaky playoff team in them.

Are the Pacers the tallest team in the NBA?

Paul George 6'8
Danny Granger 6'8
Gerald Green 6'8
Tyler Hansbrough 6'9
Jeff Pendergraph 6'9
David West 6'9
Ian Mahinmi 6'11
Miles Plumlee 6'11
Luke Nevill 7'2
Roy Hibbert 7'2

supposedly Paul George has grown 2 inches to 6'10 since he's been in the league

Even if Drummond doesn't put it all together, he's still a giant human being... that alone is worth the risk.

exactly, its time to let favors get his PT. and remember they talk to milsap about a new contract in the offseason but couldnt work one out. you can get something good back for big al
Henson.
smokin.gif

He is probably better than Sanders, Udoh and Mbah a Moute right now, but he'll end up getting buried on the bench.
this is exactly why the bucks suck they have 4 different guys that are pretty much the same type of player

Nah, the Lakers can't do sign and trades since they're paying the tax. But Smith is free to sign for the mini-MLE. :lol:

Report: Josh Smith Will Not Sign Extension With Hawks
Oct 14, 2012 11:33 AM EDT

Josh Smith plans to explore free agency at the end of next season, when he will be eligible to sign a five-year deal.

Smith is limited to a three-year extension if he re-signs with the Hawks before June 30.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz29IfGuErI

Pistons got 27 mill in capspace this coming summer.

Monroe, Drummond, Smith, Stuckey, and Knight

:x :x :x :smh:

Because the last time Dumars had cap space, it ended so well.

Best believe most of that cap space will be used for Monroe's extension next fall.

Last edited:
Because the last time Dumars had cap space, it ended so well.
Best believe most of that cap space will be used for Monroe's extension next fall.
THIS

and smith is a PF how is he going to work in detroit?

im say smith is traded by the deadline

Not surprised, Smith was making trade demands last season. Son been unhappy ever since Horford got hurt and he got to see the team play without him. The lack of Joe makes it even worse.

I wanted him with Dwight in BK but LAL is just as good. Would definitely improve their defense.

Report: Josh Smith Will Not Sign Extension With Hawks
Oct 14, 2012 11:33 AM EDT
Josh Smith plans to explore free agency at the end of next season, when he will be eligible to sign a five-year deal.
Smith is limited to a three-year extension if he re-signs with the Hawks before June 30.
Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz29IfGuErI
He's wanted to leave the A for multiple years now.

Send him to Sacto and let him be the SF he's always wanted to be 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom