Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The boxscore says Drummond finished with two steals, but it seemed like he had four or five.

Yep. Steal of the draft. If Kyrie turns into another Lebron and has to deal with years of marginal talent, Cleveland will realize they could have paired their superstar PG with a monster big man. I would have loved to see them develop together.

:LOL Why is it always "Cleveland will regret, will realize"...

No offense J, but you went on and on and on about how dumb the Cavs were to select Tristan Thompson over Jonas Valanciunas....anddddddddd you were wrong.

I don't think I can value your point of view towards drafting as I'd like too. Drummond was a steal of the draft, and 8 teams will be kicking themselves later; but as a fan of the Cavs - I am completely content with Dion Waiters, who's averaging 14, 3 and 2 a game. :wink:

Chris Paul should win MVP and COY and it shouldn't even be close. Vinny has the easiest job in the world.

i would fire VDG before the bus even left the stadium

clipper fans wonder why we dont buy into them? the end of the game today is why. dude is a bum *** HC

Nightly sneaker showcase between Derozan and Gay :smokin
Demar: Jordan 1 Chicago
Rudy: Taxi 12's

On the side note: Wade plays for the whistle :x :smh:

:LOL Why is it always "Cleveland will regret, will realize"...

No offense J, but you went on and on and on about how dumb the Cavs were to select Tristan Thompson over Jonas Valanciunas....anddddddddd you were wrong.

I don't think I can value your point of view towards drafting as I'd like too. Drummond was a steal of the draft, and 8 teams will be kicking themselves later; but as a fan of the Cavs - I am completely content with Dion Waiters, who's averaging 14, 3 and 2 a game. :wink:

But you said Ryan Hollins was better than Bosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom