Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DOR4KPoVQAAnLMI.jpg

32% from 3 for a Center isn’t that bad to me. Considering their wing core, I’m ok with this.

Splash Boogie

Unless your name is Wardell Curry, Klay Thompson or James Harden I don't want you shooting 8 3s per game. Maybe Eric Gordon and JJ Redick too.
But especially if you're my C and especially if you're only hitting 32% of them. However, I did forget to factor in the Pels being trash outside of him and AD.

So frustrating, had money on pelicans last night. This man boogie couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Kept jacking up 3s anyway.

Speaking about Cousins here, but I don’t think a bad roster should be an excuse for stars to develop bad habits.

It’s dangerous because those habits stick around when the team gets better. (Not that the Pels are getting better anytime soon)

I haven't seen alot cousins play. I caught last nights games. He was giving up on play's, getting frustrated and what not. I wasn't too impressed! He made one good move down in the post.

For the Harden-Kyrie iso convo I think there are 4 players I'd put Kyrie behind including Harden.

Steph
Harden
Bron
KD

I'd rather be all alone against Kyrie than any of those 4.

OKC gonna beat the dog**** out of the clippers today doe. No Bev, Gallo, Milos.

And if they don’t....time to blow it up.
They have not been a good road team against the west & are on the 2nd night of a back to back.

Toss up at best.

I wouldn't expect the thunder to miraculously fix their offense. This isn't the first time melo or russ teamed up with superstars to forge a my turn your turn offense. Black don just lost in the sauce

They have not been a good road team against the west & are on the 2nd night of a back to back.

Toss up at best.

As erupt said, LAC is w/o pat Bev, Milos, and possibly Austin. And OKC who's at home, had a team meeting last night after the game, who need a win badly?

OKC by 20+.

Philly going to extend Covington, sign Avery Bradley this upcoming summer, and re-sign JJ for the cheap since they gave him the huge money this year. If Fultz can figure out how to play basketball again, they should be pretty scary.

Philly going to extend Covington, sign Avery Bradley this upcoming summer, and re-sign JJ for the cheap since they gave him the huge money this year. If Fultz can figure out how to play basketball again, they should be pretty scary.

If the spurs show any interest I wouldn't be surprised if JJ goes there.

OKC about to get their first Western Conference win against a depleted Clippers roster. Super team though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom