• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this argument before and I think the answer is obvious but apparently it isn't.

Who is better on Iso, James Harden or Kyrie Irving?

I think it's Harden because of his ability to get to the line, plus he's a better passer. Not that Kyrie isn't making a case this season.

You sound delusional. My criticism of Carmelo has always been exactly what I said. I just find the fact that he loses a lot funny. You can't see the forest for the trees because you are taking this argument so personally.

If Melo did the little things well, like setting screens and putting effort into defense, the fact that he defaults to ISO so much might be less of an issue. However, he doesn't. His offensive style is extreme and it hurts the players around him. It also makes it difficult for coaches to build an offense because he doesn't buy in.

I don't think people on here want to see a 3 page Carmelo Anthony argument in 2017, but you should stop trying to take shots at me personally and consider why my criticisms just might be valid. I may enjoy trolling about Carmelo and taking cheap shots, but I didn't start disliking his game by accident.

:lol:calling your irrational hate weird is personal? Lol ok. Cool

I've had this argument before and I think the answer is obvious but apparently it isn't.

Who is better on Iso, James Harden or Kyrie Irving?
Harden either will go left and go right to the rim, or step back for a pull up 3.

Kyrie >

:lol:calling your irrational hate weird is personal? Lol ok. Cool

You keep calling my statements irrational, and yet you don't seem to want to engage with them at all >D

It seems personal because instead of saying "No, Carmelo Anthony is actually a good playmaker who doesn't hold the ball too long and makes his teammates better, plus puts extra effort into other aspects of the game" you keep calling me irrational and delusional. Which seems to me like you are avoiding something.

People love comparing them to the 2010-2011 Heat right now.

Like Russ, PG, Melo are anywhere near the players that a PRIME Bron, Dwade and Bosh were :lol:.

Bron and Wade were 2 of the top 3 players in the league at the time. Bosh, top 15.
Not to mention Bosh sacrificed a ton for the team to work.

eh OKC should be a good team. They aren't going to beat the Warriors but I expect them to turn it around. This record is way below their talent.

OKC was more built for the playoffs than the regular season. Gave up depth to make the roster top heavy. Give them some time.

OKC 3 games under .500 :lol: #2 defense, #20 offense :lol:

Hopefully sooner rather than later they'll realize that an offense largely consisting of taking turns playing 1 on 1 will not work in the western conference.

That ball should be whipping around, unfortunately, each of their stars have developed awful offensive habits & tendencies over the past several years.

Gonna take a while to re-program.

You keep calling my statements irrational, and yet you don't seem to want to engage with them at all >D

It seems personal because instead of saying "No, Carmelo Anthony is actually a good playmaker who doesn't hold the ball too long and makes his teammates better, plus puts extra effort into other aspects of the game" you keep calling me irrational and delusional. Which seems to me like you are avoiding something.

You've said two times now you were done, yet you keep going. The whole thing started because in the midst of everyone talking about the Thunder you proclaim you deserve an NT award for being right on Melo. But the offense was crap last year, he's been more efficient than PG and Russ, he's not holding the ball and he's been decent defensively. So the whole you need an award thing is weird and irrational af as nothing really supports that claim. You then talked about his previous stints in which you wanna move goal posts to support your opinion. Again, irrational. You've also been doing this since he was in Denver. EVERY year you're on here bringing him up for no other reason but to hate. Hell, today you even admitted as much. That. Is. Irrational. And it's weird. Sorry I believe in calling a spade a spade. Can we drop this now and talk about Steph being a bad defender, Bron > MJ, or another one of the ridiculous conversations we have weekly?

You've said two times now you were done, yet you keep going. The whole thing started because in the midst of everyone talking about the Thunder you proclaim you deserve an NT award for being right on Melo. But the offense was crap last year, he's been more efficient than PG and Russ, he's not holding the ball and he's been decent defensively. So the whole you need an award hing is weird and irrational af as nothing really supports that claim. You then talked about his previous stints in which you wanna move goal posts to support your opinion. Again, irrational. You've also been doing this since he was in Denver. EVERY year you're on here bringing him up for no other reason but to hate. Hell, today you even admitted as much. That. Is. Irrational. And it's weird. Sorry I believe in calling a spade a spade. Can we drop this now and talk about Steph being a bad defender, Bron > MJ, or another one of the ridiculous conversations we have weekly?

I've never moved any goal posts. I'm sorry you feel having a basketball discussion about a limited player is weird. I'm going to continue to point out when I'm right and you're going to have to deal with it, buddy. Just like people in this thread do when you bring up Russell Westbrook every week.

I've never moved any goal posts. I'm sorry you feel having a basketball discussion about a limited player is weird. I'm going to continue to point out when I'm right and you're going to have to deal with it, buddy. Just like people in this thread do when you bring up Russell Westbrook every week.

I actually don't bring up Russ at all but ok :rofl:

OKC was more built for the playoffs than the regular season. Gave up depth to make the roster top heavy. Give them some time.
yeah we all know how clutch pg and Russ are. They'll flip the switch.

Y'all both make decent points.
Okc problems are more Russ then melo. Melo ain't ever played with the talent Russ has that is true.
Olympic melo that he was supposedly going to turn into seems like nonsense tho. Still think melo is overrated tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom