• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If people don't think paul is a fit for Houston I think Lebby is worse fit, even though I'd love to see he and harden cook

The system doesn't fit because James basically is a system in itself

Lebby gonna end up with lonzo and probably George or cousins

Lebby will live that la life and if he loses oh well, he's still living in la. More to it than basketball at this point

Fox been cooking? I know he had that game winner but...yeah. Lotta garbage time buckets in there.

Last edited:
If people don't think paul is a fit for Houston I think Lebby is worse fit, even though I'd love to see he and harden cook

The system doesn't fit because James basically is a system in itself

Lebby gonna end up with lonzo and probably George or cousins

Lebby will live that la life and if he loses oh well, he's still living in la. More to it than basketball at this point

Pringles would make it work

Gonna be a lot of garbage time on a team like the Kings so it’s hard to hold that against Fox.

On the other hand for a rookie PG, scoring is actually not the #1 most important thing to see imo

Lots of summer jam screen worthy posts in here....

I like it. In due time, in due time :lol:.

I saw a good amount of "Mudiay :pimp:" posts last night.

Let's not forget how much he was slandered his first year in the league... I didn't forget. Ima let some of you dudes live...for now.

tumblr_me9pu71FSK1qjjr39o1_500.gif

Gonna be a lot of garbage time on a team like the Kings so it’s hard to hold that against Fox.

On the other hand for a rookie PG, scoring is actually not the #1 most important thing to see imo

Interesting as well

I saw a good amount of "Mudiay :pimp:" posts last night.

Let's not forget how much he was slandered his first year in the league... I didn't forget. Ima let some of you dudes live...for now.

tumblr_me9pu71FSK1qjjr39o1_500.gif

He still gets slandered . **** you mean :lol:

He got off for a night. I don't think ****** were declaring "Mudiay is next up" last night.

I'm talking about in general the last 5 games or so before when they were getting blown out.

Interesting.

I got you. Even still he's shown instincts against starters so it's kind of a moot point. I see where this is going though

Again you're doing it wrong looking at box score stats for rookies. They are going to be bad.

What you look for is the talent. What jumps out at you, what do they do now, that in about 3 years you'll think is AS level

That's why people are down on Lonzo not because he's missing open shots as some might think

Where is Bron supposed to go? He’s gotta leave this Cleveland situation but the Lakers are not where people thought they were going to be.

Maybe Houston. Clippers.

Philly

He can mold these young minds into winners and bring a title back to Philly for the first time since Dr. J.

Plus him and Ben are close....have the same agent...coincidence? I think not.

On another note,

The hell is LBJ doing avg 29/7/9 with a 32PER And a 67TS b

How? Why? He's supposed to be declining man :lol:

Bron ain't human

Also Philly's young talent would be ruined. Ben in particular if Bron was there

Bron really has no option. It's a wrap on that. Should've worked things out with Drew.

30 teams

Only 1.4 contenders.

Gsw

Then

Cle

Bos

Hou

GSW and Cle are out.

Houston wouldn't work. Too many cooks in the kitchen.

and Boston like

Foh Doughboy.

There's no other serious contending squad.

*I left off san an because they're way too old. And bron is too arrogant to be a system player. Even if the system works wonders.
I think he would sacrifice to play in Pop’s system.
Houston is probably where he ends up going though

Again you're doing it wrong looking at box score stats for rookies. They are going to be bad.
What you look for is the talent. What jumps out at you, what do they do now, that in about 3 years you'll think is AS level

That's why people are down on Lonzo not because he's missing open shots as some might think

Don't do that box score jazz with me. Fox has 2 starts on the year the majority of his buckets have come against 2nd units and in garbage time. I've seen him play he hasn't shown me anything I didn't already know, he's really fast and explosive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom