• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between us stealing as teenagers and gelo doing it is our families aren't famous, we aren't millionaires and we damn sure wasn't on a schlorship to 1 of the better bball schools. Son ******ed and I have 0 sympathy for him, he was being a follower period. Ol I wanna be down so imma steal wit y'all even though my bro and pops can buy it for me.
This is really the problem.

Don't feel sorry for any of them bums

Dudes stole from 3 high-end stores :smh: they think cameras are only in America or what

Dude 1st whip was a 650 and now he got a rarri. He shouldve just did the malibu most wanted and told them he would do it solo and payed for it when they walked out.

Evans byke. Parsons not having to wear his ski mask anymore. Mclemore will make it 3/3 in Memphis starting tonight

Something in the water out there

DOSqPE6V4AAPtaG.jpg

Dude 1st whip was a 650 and now he got a rarri. He shouldve just did the malibu most wanted and told them he would do it solo and payed for it when they walked out.

Serious question. Before Lonzo getting drafted where did they get all this money? From what I read their Moms has a pretty regular job, and Lavar...well who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom