• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost impossible these days to be a Laker fan and rational. Even harder to be on board with the moves the organization makes. Smh

if they switched teams i think ingram would look a lot better. jaylen brown is a nice player on a good team, not sure he would be impressive on a lottery team.

On a bad team with a green light...there is nothing that Ingram is capable of that Brown isn't.

Is there a debate between Ingram and Brown?

At this point, I'd hope not.

Lakers gotta be careful with this forcing BI to be this 20ppg face of the franchise this early. He's looking like Magic's words have given him tunnel vision. Like all he's focused on is being thirsty and jacking up shots.

Just these days? :lol:

And Brown and Ingram are being asked to do 2 totally different things for their teams right now...I aint ready to compare them yet

Pretty much. Brown is simply being asked to play well. Ingram is being desperately asked to be the focal point and franchise changer.

That goes both ways. Lakers are the most talked team in here and it damn sure ain't cuz of Lakers fans. :lol:
I think it's fair to say that there are more posters in here that are Lakers fans than of any other team. Obviously they are going to be a topic of conversation.

Yea Brown is being asked to be Courtney Lee in Orlando while the Magic Man is mandating Ingram to be Seattle KD :lol:

There will be nights when it clicks despite the alarming lack of shooting around the big guys -- nights when you wonder how anyone keeps them from pillaging at the rim, and whether New Orleans might have stumbled upon the Warriors antidote. Cousins will rumble coast-to-coast, Davis will swat jumpers before the ball even leaves the victim's hand, and they'll take turns drawing double-teams down low. Hell, they might even grab some offensive rebounds for a team that has been allergic to the concept under Alvin Gentry.

Gentry knows that spacing will be tight, and he has already told me he plans to plop both big guys in unconventional spots -- including the corners -- at the start of some half-court sets. The rotating jigsaw puzzle will be fascinating.

If Jordan Crawford sticks on a non-guaranteed deal, we might have to nudge the Pelicans up one spot. Crawford owns the biggest gap between actual skill and self-perceived skill of any player, ever. Even Waiters is impressed with Crawford's preposterous shot selection. Watch Boogie's face whenever Crawford bricks two straight insane slide-step jumpers.

:lol:

There will be nights when it clicks despite the alarming lack of shooting around the big guys -- nights when you wonder how anyone keeps them from pillaging at the rim, and whether New Orleans might have stumbled upon the Warriors antidote. Cousins will rumble coast-to-coast, Davis will swat jumpers before the ball even leaves the victim's hand, and they'll take turns drawing double-teams down low. Hell, they might even grab some offensive rebounds for a team that has been allergic to the concept under Alvin Gentry.

Gentry knows that spacing will be tight, and he has already told me he plans to plop both big guys in unconventional spots -- including the corners -- at the start of some half-court sets. The rotating jigsaw puzzle will be fascinating.

If Jordan Crawford sticks on a non-guaranteed deal, we might have to nudge the Pelicans up one spot. Crawford owns the biggest gap between actual skill and self-perceived skill of any player, ever. Even Waiters is impressed with Crawford's preposterous shot selection. Watch Boogie's face whenever Crawford bricks two straight insane slide-step jumpers.

:lol:

Free AD :smh:

I think it's fair to say that there are more posters in here that are Lakers fans than of any other team. Obviously they are going to be a topic of conversation.

Yeah but let's be real it's also pages and pages of people who are not fans that love talking about the Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom