• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I don't even know what I was watching this weekend but saw her and her daughters doing a photoshoot. Her daughters were fine as hell but she still overshadowed them looking like a whole snack. She's bad.

I'm already a damn fool. She'd have me acting a DAMN damn fool :lol:[/QUOTE]
Saw her couple years ago st a Drug Dealer welcome home party lol cakes are magical

I'm already a damn fool. She'd have me acting a DAMN damn fool :lol:
Saw her couple years ago st a Drug Dealer welcome home party lol cakes are magical[/QUOTE]
images

Playmaking much more important than being a great individual defender to me. Which is why Harden > Kawhi for example.

Giannis team is expected to be a middle of the pack squad with flaws. Cavs expected to be a #1 seed.

Different expectations
expectations or not the bucks have a similar record and have lost to the cavs twice lol. And it’s not like the Cavs are losing because LeBron is regressing or anything.

I don't really think Kyrie or Horford deserve MVP votes. Yes they're both having really good seasons but Boston is winning because of how well the team is playing collectively. Not every #1 team needs to have an MVP candidate. I know I've made this comparison before but it's similar to the Rose Bulls situation.

I would agree that Horford is more the engine than Kyrie is for Boston's success, though both are playing their roles extremely well.

I don't really think Kyrie or Horford deserve MVP votes. Yes they're both having really good seasons but Boston is winning because of how well the team is playing collectively. Not every #1 team needs to have an MVP candidate. I know I've made this comparison before but it's similar to the Rose Bulls situation.

I would agree that Horford is more the engine than Kyrie is for Boston's success, though both are playing their roles extremely well.
very 2015 hawks-ish
but with more talent

That boy Westbrook going to want to throw hands after what Steph does to him on Wednesday.....

Super high levels of disrespect. Got the pile pushed by a ***** who don’t weigh no more than 190bs. Then they win the tip, make a buzzer beating 3 and run straight into the tunnel laughing.

:lol:

curry got the bird gang. goonie goo goo

ColdHarmfulClingfish-size_restricted.gif

920x920.jpg
zaza-russ.png
i

They put the hit on ya boy like the Saints

r960-d3c6c695f9bad3e10473652ccb2ea331.jpg

russell-westbrook-game-1-jordan-30s-04_o7bv1r.jpg
SJM-WARRIORS-0517-311-XL.jpg

635990322288635552-USATSI-9297474.jpg

Status