• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5CC55F23-56B9-4A1A-8C69-712418961EED.jpeg

WTF is fam on

https://sports.yahoo.com/ex-nba-win...unconditional-love-supreme-bey-210336105.html

"
“My DNA was changing in the NBA — I was going through rebirths. I became more caring and compassionate. S**t that used to matter doesn’t matter anymore. I started seeing people suffering all over the world. It just got to a point when I couldn’t ignore it. It was within me. It’s a rebirth. The old person — my 3-D self — is dead.” […]

“I just was done. After I played in Charlotte, it was different. I don’t want this to be me versus basketball, because it was just me not wanting to do it anymore. I can still be playing — be working out and doing all of those things, but I just don’t want to anymore. I know this is a rare case and that’s why people say, ‘basketball was done with him.’ It was all me. I have no hard feelings with basketball. I just don’t want to do it anymore.” […]

“I’ve been Supreme,” Bey said. “This is who I was before I got here. Supreme is my true self. [CDR] was just someone who I was until I discovered myself. Now, this is my soul speaking. I’m a being of light, love and knowledge. Before, it was just a body and a voice. We’re souls. This body is just a vessel we use for this time being on this planet.

“Now, when I speak, the nature and the whole universe responds because there’s no blockage. I carry a high-dimension frequency. It’s my highest being. [CDR] served its purpose, but I just no longer carry that energy or frequency. I’m only interested in enjoying myself, love and creating. Every minute should be enjoyable in life. I have a clear mind and view on life. Once I got this clarity, I was able to access the memory we come here with. I’m disciplined mentally. I’ve disciplined my inner nature. I have control over my thoughts. I create my own reality. I’m vibrating with an unconditional love. It’s Supreme s**t. I’ve obtained self-mastery.”

"
So jelly.
Mans is Bruce Leroy
We're Shonuff

People will look at the stats and not look at the leading the league in minutes. The narrative and also the media hype that LeBron still the best player in the world when that just isn't true anymore.

They just want to slurp LeBron. Kd is better then LeBron right now no debate.lebrons time as the best player in the world been over..

All you do is slurp Curry so.............................."no debate" lol you're a silly goose

If we call out these assists then we gotta go back through history and observe

Like someone said, it's probably been happening for a while

It would be an interesting case study on westbrooks record though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom