• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I heard that conference doesn't matter. Maybe the fans vote 12 + 12, and the top 2 vote-getters pick teams from the remaining pool of 22?

I didn’t really explain it well enough, but yeah.

1ABD31B1-56C8-44D0-8D71-C61E2F7F6363.jpeg

Same thing the NFL did a couple years ago. East pool still go have players slightly better than Jeremy Lynn.

Now that charities are involved Steph going to give even less effort smh.

The league need to go to playoff teams selecting their opponent

I believe the d league implemented it one season

Have 1 seed pick who they want out of the 7 teams have the 2 seed get the second choice and so on

I swear the idea of the East All Stars being poor because of the departure of Melo, PG, Millsap, and Butler is being overblown.

I mean you guys slandered Melo and PG to hell last season and many thought Melo had no business being an AS period.

Assuming any 4 of Hayward, Love, Beal, Parker, Porzingis step into those spots...I fail to see where this drastic drop off is.

4 top 30-35ish players switch conferences to the already more loaded conference by far and there's no drop-off? If they were still East almost everyone of those guys you mentioned outside of Love wouldn't be an all star at all.

I swear the idea of the East All Stars being poor because of the departure of Melo, PG, Millsap, and Butler is being overblown.

I mean you guys slandered Melo and PG to hell last season and many thought Melo had no business being an AS period.

Assuming any 4 of Hayward, Love, Beal, Parker, Porzingis step into those spots...I fail to see where this drastic drop off is.

Big ol facts

nets going to be the first team with a starting 5 all dreaded up. where's mozgov at? :lol:

That wasn’t the point made. There was already a drop off from the West last year. I’m saying that the 4 players that went from East to West are not THAT good to suggest that there would be a struggle to replace them with All Star caliber players.

Yeah and other people are saying the drop off is even bigger cuz 4 good to great players bounced from the east and you're replacing them with players who are not as good as them.

Reactions: MVP
That wasn’t the point made. There was already a drop off from the West last year. I’m saying that the 4 players that went from East to West are not THAT good to suggest that there would be a struggle to replace them with All Star caliber players.

I look at it this way. If said players were still in the East would those players you mentioned be actual all stars? I'd lean towards no. There's always all star caliber players but there's only 12 spots. How can you suggest a conference loses the star caliber they did and not have a drop-off? These were and have been all NBA caliber performers or multiple all stars not just 1 time all stars who had a great 1st half of a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom