• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw rashard lewis sitting courtside. bro tryna use the Big 3 resume to cop a 10 day?

freeze freeze dropping bars this entire page was appreciated.

@buc em @antidope Ben Simmons isn’t going to average 14-16 points. And don’t try to make the case that 12-13 ppg is similar because that’s 25% off your prediction.

I think Fultz just had NBA jitters. He was getting good looks near the rim, he just needs to finish.

I tried to tell folks about Kuzma after summer league. Randle has to be sweating right now

No way these Warriors win 60+ games.
They look bad.
Young will be on first trade smoking.
Come on home to OKC dummy.
OKc #1seed roun

How does jamal still do what he does? Bro legit never achy or sore. Still shakes everybody and pulls up from 30. Any given night can spaz and be unguardable for a stretch. How? Skin smooth. Hairline still mint condition. Dude going on 40 b. This is bs folk.

Why is 16ppg so absurd for Simmons on THAT team?
Or is it the 8 and 6 on top of the 16?

I'd bet money 16ppg is locked.
If he plays 32 games it is 16+
If he plays 82 games it is 16+

That's 20 shots per game if he takes no FT's.

20 shots
15 2's
5 3's

15 x40% = 6pts
5X 35% =1.75pts
7.75pts- 16pts =(8.25pts)

So he needs to get to the line 5-6times and shoot 83%, or take 25shots and draw a couple of fouls.

Does he have 25shots in his bag?
Man I bet he has 30.

Edit-
1.75 makes from 3 is 5.25pts
6makes from 2 is 12pts

5.25 + 12= 17.25
Say he gets 2pts from FT's that is 19.25pts

Yea 16 is a given.
He will get off 20shots no doubt.

Last edited:
Didnt know the Sixers signed Jahlil's father Emeka
usa-emeka-okafor.jpg

Only 3 players averaged 20fga per game last year?
Yea no way Simmons average 16 unless he shoots 50% from 3

Edit- my math was way off, after realizing I counted 40% factor as points instead of makes, he only he to get off 13-15fga which I now realize is a lot.
10 2's @40% =8pts
3 3's @ 35% =1.15pts

So he needs 5-7 pts off FT's per game
Not sure he can do it, either.

Last edited:
So uhh, the best player on the Lakers looking like Kuzma. So far, son been cooking since summer league and nothing ain't change. Word to Richard Sherman tweet.

Only 3 players averaged 20fga per game last year?
Yea no way Simmons average 16 unless he shoots 50% from 3

Edit- my math was way off, after realizing I counted 40% factor as points instead of makes, he only he to get off 13-15fga which I now realize is a lot.
10 2's @40% =8pts
3 3's @ 35% =1.15pts

So he needs 5-7 pts off FT's per game
Not sure he can do it, either.

I was ready to go IN after your original post but you saw the light :lol: . No disrespect to the kid because the size, physicality and vision is there. The scoring ability is not at the moment. I think their performance tonight can’t be weighed too heavily because in addition to two of the best players, despite being number one picks, suiting up for the first time, they were missing starting bigs in Dario and Embiid who would have finished a lot more of the looks from Fultz and Simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom