• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay definetly leaving. He doesn't make a quarter of what kd and steph make outside basketball.
“100 percent, it’d be different if I was making scraps off the court,” Thompson said. “But I’ve been very blessed to be a part of winning team. When you’re part of a winning team, everybody gets to eat. So that’s why I’m indebted to the guys around me. Without them, I would not have the deals that I have.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya.../klay-thompson-says-80-million-192735906.html

You know Magic bout to sell Klay that new showtime dream and his pops gonna be backing it too

Reactions: God
exactly

those who keep wanting him to just want to break the warriors up

giphy.gif

Klay still having slumber parties and having his many men sleeping in his house.

He’s gonna need that bag come free agency

“100 percent, it’d be different if I was making scraps off the court,” Thompson said. “But I’ve been very blessed to be a part of winning team. When you’re part of a winning team, everybody gets to eat. So that’s why I’m indebted to the guys around me. Without them, I would not have the deals that I have.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya.../klay-thompson-says-80-million-192735906.html

Sucka ****.....imma need all of me

Pop and Kerr in the same sentence? Yall wildin out.

Reporter was instigating hard dropping that quote without context on dude :lol:,he got what he wanted out of it though I guess.

McHale praised dude and his game in his comments,he didn't go out of his way to **** on Beard. Doubt that was his intent

Last edited:
Sucka ****.....imma need all of me

Pop and Kerr in the same sentence? Yall wildin out.
? Apparently it's just as much fun to be on the Warriors right now as it is to be a fan. We'll see how it plays out when the time comes.

It was tough to tell if he quit or just looked hella dejected after all those turnovers in that closeout game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom