• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porzingis. And Frank, to at least see if he is good.

Either way, in what world is giving Beasley touches no matter how bad or good the rest of your talent, ever good for an NBA team? The guy sucks. He's a known quantity. He's never getting better and he's never playing a role for a winning team.

RON BAKER, SHOT MAKER.

i

Trust him to do what? The point is to develop players, not build around bad old ones.

Beasley is on a one year deal, they’re not building around him.

And in all likelihood, Beasley is getting 11 shots a a game. He’s not hurting the “development” of Frank or Kristaps. Teams know who he is.

Porzingis. And Frank, to at least see if he is good.

Either way, in what world is giving Beasley touches no matter how bad or good the rest of your talent, ever good for an NBA team? The guy sucks. He's a known quantity. He's never getting better and he's never playing a role for a winning team.

Porzingis is obviously going to lead them in scoring and shots attempted. Frank being good or not will not be predicated on how many shots he takes in year one.

Beasley's last two stops were both with playoff teams and he did exactly what they bought him in to do. I don't think the Knicks or anyone else are bringing Mike Beasley into their locker room to be the consummate all around guy that makes everyone better. He's a hired gun for 20 minutes...and until his legs fall off...he'll always keep a job.

The Knicks are going to suck...with or without Mike Beasley...and his usage will not NEARLY be high enough to suggest he'd hinder the development of KP and Ntilikina. He's on a year deal. They aren't "building" around him.

The fear with Beasley is that if you play him big minutes he'll use those minutes to get his rocks off as much as he can. All he can do is score and he's not going to be passing the ball or looking to set up others for even 30 seconds. I don't want a Derrick Rose recap where this guy is freezing out everyone else trying to use the Knicks to get his next contract.

Why sign this type of role player? There are plenty of players out there of the same low talent level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom