• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he's had this injury since the summer league, that excuse don't jive. He changed it during summer league it just wasn't as exaggerated as it is now.

His form looked fine during summer league from what I remembered. He was also pulling the trigger from 3 during summer league. I don’t think he’s even attempted a 3 so far in preseason

And if IT don't come back the same that's Rose and Wade vs Steph and Klay.

merchant.png

Easy work. They gon be dropping back 10 feet on both of 'em.

I can admit my teams **** up. Mozgov and Deng, one is gone now. You 6ers fans see this dude got wet paper knees and still think he'll lead you to something.

sabu.png

the irony is if the Lakers signed Embiid to the same deal y'all would be talkin about every star free agent coming to play for your squad with Joel in the fold

the irony is if the Lakers signed Embiid to the same deal y'all would be talkin about every star free agent coming to play for your squad with Joel in the fold

I don't know who "ya'll" is. I damn sure wouldn't. He's played in 31 games. Dude is Sam Bowie/Greg Oden status.

How much your squad pay Mozgov?
I swear Philly fans have some kind of complex. You say one thing about their players (mostly based on facts: like Embiid is injury prone) and they come after you and insult you, your ancestors, your team, your pets.

Come to the Lakers thread, all we do is talk **** about our own players.

Reactions: HIM
I swear Philly fans have some kind of complex. You say one thing about their players (mostly based on facts: like Embiid is injury prone) and they come after you and insult you, your ancestors, your team, your pets.

Come to the Lakers thread, all we do is talk **** about our own players.

Half the joy of being a fan of a bad team is insulting the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom