• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I did not know that. But NBA still speaks free on the situation and that is what I really meant. lol

I swear Philly fans have some kind of complex. You say one thing about their players (mostly based on facts: like Embiid is injury prone) and they come after you and insult you, your ancestors, your team, your pets.

Come to the Lakers thread, all we do is talk **** about our own players.

6ers ain't won **** since the 80's so 6ers fans are holding to that Embiid hope, must protect it. Lol

I don't know who "ya'll" is. I damn sure wouldn't. He's played in 31 games. Dude is Sam Bowie/Greg Oden status.

Did Oden ever have a really good game for the Blazers when he played? Serious question. I can't remember him ever having a dominant performance or anything like that.

Either way Embiid's 30 games already put Oden's career in the dust.

IMG_0225.JPG

Did Oden ever have a really good game for the Blazers when he played? Serious question. I can't remember him ever having a dominant performance or anything like that.

16 double doubles as a rookie in 61 games

Only 21 mpg

I don't see how you can say the Sixers got fleeced if you look even the surface level of that contract that we know of.

The NBA has been forcing dudes to stand since the Mahmoud Adul Rauf says. Still one of the shadiest things the NBA ever did.

Last full game he played with the blazers he had 20 boards & 4 blocks. Was a double double threat nightly.

His offense was still a work in progress but he was one of the better defensive bigs in the league almost immediately.

Just thought something about tonight's Cavs Bulls game.

You know you done effed up as a franchise when neither hometown players want to sign with you

Honestly I'd take Bazemore's deal and Schroeder for Drummond and Jackson. We need to get rid of Drummonds deal BAD

Just thinking out loud lol. Even before our season starts.

In addition to being hurt all the time, Oden also had major problems staying out of foul trouble. But he was balling when he was actually on the floor.

Who think Marc Gasol finished this season in Memphis?? If they start off bad, I think he will want out. He wants to win bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom