Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to shed a tear over Crackhead Brewer and LOLDeng losing minutes
Them dudes shouldn't even be part of the rotation at all.

There was no picking and choosing. He the one that picked out the 21 games and the latter of those the Lakers were tanking. He picked that out not me. BI couldn't shoot at all last year, preseason reg season, post all star, whatever. He's shooting even worse in preseason. Whether they "count" or not, whatever lol
We'll see what he does this seaaon. I honestly don't give a **** that much about the pre season. DLo was good last pre season and should very little improvement in the real season.

DL71MaJVoAIouFD.jpg

Flat Earther Myrie wildin :rofl:

I thought he just had beef with Bron. He didn't have to do Cleveland like that :lol:

Dope! But in order to make that team, he would definitely have to play a lot of games and earn it. So great clause.

Like I said earlier I'm not giving his agent credit for getting a super max provision thrown in there. It's Joel Embiid. He's one of the few generational talents in the last couple of drafts.

Russ cares more about stats than winning

Will be interesting to see if he is a few assists short of a triple double, when he passes the ball to Melo and George will he circle back and get it if they dribble more than two times, like he did other teammates last year. Cant see either one of them signing on for that.

I feel like everyone who was trashing this contract 48 hours ago can take a look at the game last night and at least 100% understand Philly's logic. As Zack Lowe said earlier this week, Joel Embiid's ceiling is Best Player in the NBA. There are very few players you can say that about.

DL71MaJVoAIouFD.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

This city you call **** - bruh I'm investing my money into and it's making me thousands back. Plus, I found one of the most beautiful, amazing girls ever that I'm marrying this year (see avy :wink: in this city. Plus, we have 3 sports teams to root for no matter what - a luxury this city has that some don't (LA, SF, Seattle, etc).

Fortune magazine called this city 'the next Brooklyn NY' based on it's findings of real estate booming in several different parts of our city. You couldn't of taken a worst shot at the worst time for our city :lol:matter of fact, I'll give you my address to come to my newly purchased home in Tremont, Ohio - and I'll show you around bro.

Like literally, I'm beyong satisifed living in Cleveland, Ohio :lol: - Like I can live here forever and not be as mad as you, ever.

Every NBA League Pass game this season will be available for subscribers to watch on headsets in a virtual environment with NextVR Screening Room.

These games aren’t actually broadcast productions in virtual reality, but fans can watch the games on a virtual movie theater-sized screen and immerse themselves in a 360-degree VR environment while selecting up to 13 NBA games to livestream on the screen.

It’s similar to Major League Baseball enabling MLB.TV subscribers this season to use At Bat VR to watch live games on a traditional feed in a VR environment.

Of course, NBA Digital and NextVR will as part of a multiyear partnership bring a regular schedule of live games in virtual reality this season. The NBA became the first to do so last season. Jeff Marsilio, NBA Vice President, Global Media Distribution, said in a statement that the fan response then was “overwhelmingly positive.”

Get The Latest Sports Tech News In Your Inbox!

This season, 27 live games in VR are on the schedule, starting with the Oct. 21 game between the Dallas Mavericks and Houston Rockets, which is free during the NBA League Pass preview period.

NextVR will debut new product features including live volumetric telestration, live infographics and dynamic stats inserted into the virtual scene, and user-selected point-of-view.

“Following a groundbreaking first season of NBA games in VR, we will introduce new product features, including real-time graphics floating like holograms within the field-of-play, deliver sharper images, and introduce more VR devices to fans,” NextVR CEO David Cole said in a statement. “We are continuing to advance the realism and fidelity of our NBA broadcasts and these new features will deliver the most immersive live basketball experience to date.”

Fans with a Samsung GearVR headset or Google Daydream, along with a compatible smartphone, can download the free NextVR app. Just in time for the season, Microsoft Windows Mixed Reality users can also experience games in VR beginning Oct. 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom