• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, his argument was that Bob Mcadoo and Dominique Wilkins were better players.

Didn't see Mcadoo play in his prime so I cant comment, but you could easily make the case that nique was a better player.

He gives Jordan credit all the time and he and magic were responsible for Zeke not making the dream team.
That list is tricky though cuz they got dudes on there from the 1950's and 60's that we know Nique and Pippen are better than.

MVP MVP Bruh you gotta change some of the scoring settings in your fantasy league. Cant have 3pters made be 0.5 points, then -0.5 for every 3pter missed. If a player goes 4/8 one night thats -2 points :lol:

Go with fanduel scoring....

These cats keep talking about Kyrie not wanting to win Rings..... as if they didn't watch the Finals last year, that Cavs team with a LBJ who is bound to start showing fatigue soon is Not beating the Warriors and i think he knew that... He hit probably the biggest shot in Finals history & had dominate showings on the biggest stage.

Why stay in CLE, with no assurance Bron even stays & continue to be looked at as a sidekick. Kyrie did the right thing

These cats keep talking about Kyrie not wanting to win Rings..... as if they didn't watch the Finals last year, that Cavs team with a LBJ who is bound to start showing fatigue soon is Not beating the Warriors and i think he knew that... He hit probably the biggest shot in Finals history & had dominate showings on the biggest stage.

Why stay in CLE, with no assurance Bron even stays & continue to be looked at as a sidekick. Kyrie did the right thing
It was deeper than that. He is not admitting that yet but there was an issue between them

i've watched him do it plenty of nights & to top it off the stats back that up....... on top of it all he had a top 30 all time usage rate, but nah **** my own vision & stats..... i'll listen to a biased houston fan

giphy.gif

Next your gonna tell me that my eyes didn't see Josh Smith win a playoff game for the Rockets as James Harden was on the bench

i think alot of you are overrating pippen based on the championships. i could never look back and say he was ever the beat player in the game or near it.

i loved pippen because he was an all round player but the thing that pissed me off about him was his jumper was trash and his range wasnt that great. granted he got better in those areas as his career progressed but it pissed me off that he wasnt a better shooter. but the biggest thing that irked me about him was he was one of those players that werent aggressive enough

like i expected him to average over 30 ppg once mj retired but he averaged just above 20 ppg.

Just finished a draft myself. My first 5 rounds were Greek-Porzingis-CJ-Ben-Schroeder. Took a flier on y'alls man Kooz too.

LAC can never get a SF.
They finally add a name, but Gallo can't make it through preseason, Regular season is for sure not happening.

Wes Johnson was touted by Shoe all last year.
I guess we will see this year.
Dude is trash though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom