Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to D-league, then Heat, earn minutes, get paid. Cycle rinses... Soon Mickey

Then the heat dangle 8-10 mil before their value is known to the market....

Really could see the Heat adding a premier free agent...to gel with these buy low, good contract 2 way players.

Miami got something up their sleeve....:nerd:

remind me of ***** *** nance jr calling kobe a rapist. then he goes kissing his *** when hes drafted and has to play with him. these young guys need to just shut the **** up and play the game

remind me of ***** *** nance jr calling kobe a rapist. then he goes kissing his *** when hes drafted and has to play with him. these young guys need to just shut the **** up and play the game

These ***** had no idea they were going to be in the damn league :lol:.

I'm sure a 16 year old Kyle Kuzma thought it was a funny joke at the time. It's not like he was Andrew Wiggins and knew he'd be league bound in a few short years.

It ain't that deep :lol:.

These ***** had no idea they were going to be in the damn league :lol:.

I'm sure a 16 year old Kyle Kuzma thought it was a funny joke at the time. It's not like he was Andrew Wiggins and knew he'd be league bound in a few short years.

It ain't that deep :lol:.

:lol:

Kuzma had to have some idea at 16 that he was league bound

But it's no big deal anyway

I'm rooting for the Cavs, cuz D Rose

But eff LeBron lol

A no look skip pass off the dribble that was right in Griffin's shooting pocket.

It ain't to many people making that pass.

I already knew you didn’t hoop but sheesh.

I mean Blake was butt naked in the corner, aint like he had to thread the needle. And it wasn't a no look, it was a look off. I played baseball too. That's a routine ground ball to first. Hell I used to do that from centerfield on a frozen rope. I'm making that pass in my sleep.

Dog....this video is hilarious :lol:

"Renewed intensity in preseason games"..

This ***** Bron played ONE game, had 8TOs and got cooked by Justin Holiday. There is a conceited effort by many in the media to. Keep LeBron elevated as the clear cut best player in the league....while also pretending like he's some underdog.

Look at the MVP narrative that they're already trying to shape and hope for :lol:

Dog....this video is hilarious :lol:

"Renewed intensity in preseason games"..

This ***** Bron played ONE game, had 8TOs and got cooked by Justin Holiday. There is a conceited effort by many in the media to. Keep LeBron elevated as the clear cut best player in the league....while also pretending like he's some underdog.

Look at the MVP narrative that they're already trying to shape and hope for :lol:

Let us know how steph deserves it

IMG_0256.JPG

tumblr_lvcrvzAwGe1qdi785o1_400.gif

4 days to tip off

Kerr quotes-

“He is the most impactful offensive player, in terms of what he does to the defense, maybe ever. There's guys, obviously Michael Jordan impacted things, but the way Steph plays puts the fear of God into defenses like no one I've ever seen. Nobody has been able to shoot off the dribble from 35 feet in a normal setting. But he does that, which changes the entire game. So everything we do revolves around Steph."

“You can talk about where he stands in terms of the best players in the league. He's obviously one of the best, by that standard he's the best. If you want to just say: ‘Who affects the game the most offensively?' Steph is the best player in the NBA. But there's different ways of measuring that stuff. From a two-way standpoint, if you like the two-way guys, maybe it's Kawhi Leonard or (Kevin Durant) or LeBron because they're bigger or stronger and can protect the rim."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom