Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They improved every year under Jackson.

He changed the culture and made to the 2nd round in year 2.

For him to only get 3 years was kinda messed up, maybe he coulda won in 2015.

No one ever suggested he didn't help turn things around.

However...numbers don't lie. Just LOOK at the differences between what they did with Mark Jackson and what they did with Steve Kerr from one year to the next. Particularly on offense.

or until he doesn't??

thats a lot of hyperbole for a guy who wasn't the best player in the 3 finals he's played in

Oh you mean like his first chip where he was easily the best player on the team? Oh. And it isn't hyperbole when it's verifiable. He's the single most impactful offensive player in the league and arguably ever... With plenty of data to back it up. But sure, finals MVP

I always find the reach to knock a player for not winning a Finals MVP to be hilarious.

Like...ya'll want to discredit someone that bad that the closest you can get is to say..."yeah he's a champion but he didn't get the FMVP" :lol:

If the lack of FMVPs is the worst you can say about a player...he's doing alright.

I always find the reach to knock a player for not winning a Finals MVP to be hilarious.

Like...ya'll want to discredit someone that bad that the closest you can get is to say..."yeah he's a champion but he didn't get the FMVP" :lol:

If the lack of FMVPs is the worst you can say about a player...he's doing alright.

im not discrediting steph, i think hes a great player and ive been a fan of his since the mark jackson days

but steph fans on NT are so sensitive, i didnt say anything negative about him but yall jump to kobe slander

but hes not the best player in the league and not even the best player on his team. in 2015 finals he had some rough stretches 2016 you can say he blew game 7 down the stretch and in 2017 nobody would argue he was better than KD

Couple of my favorite NT knocks

-Spurs aren’t that great because they never won back 2 back jawns.

-Losing in ththe finals is a knock on your “legacy” but losing prior to the finals or not even making the playoffs isn’t.

-Losing in ththe finals is a knock on your “legacy” but losing prior to the finals or not even making the playoffs isn’t.

Yeah people don't like to talk about the times cats was eliminated in first and second rounds lol.

IMG_0258.JPG

Joel Embiid's goal? Frustrate defenders, 'live at the foul line'

"I'm going to live at the foul line," Embiid said.

Embiid attempted 18 free throws in 14:45 during his preseason debut against the Nets on Wednesday. He took 16 attempts in the first half alone, when he logged just 11:28. Embiid finished the night shooting 77.8 percent (14 for 18) from the line.

"I know guys are going to get mad and they're going to try to be physical with me, just initiating with committing a foul," Embiid said after the Sixers' win. "I know guys get frustrated. I know sometimes I'm in the same situation and I just want to like push the other guy back and I felt like that's what they did a lot."

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/76ers/joel-embiids-goal-frustrate-defenders-live-foul-line

I'll never understand the 2nd one. Especially with regards to Mike/Bron.

im not discrediting steph, i think hes a great player and ive been a fan of his since the mark jackson days

but steph fans on NT are so sensitive, i didnt say anything negative about him but yall jump to kobe slander

but hes not the best player in the league and not even the best player on his team. in 2015 finals he had some rough stretches 2016 you can say he blew game 7 down the stretch and in 2017 nobody would argue he was better than KD

But it started with what his coach, who said KD is one of the best, said. Not NT. His coach said he's the best offensive player in the league. He is. You decided to bring up the finals MVP but you're not discrediting Steph. Alright.

and harden should have won the regular season mvp

But that's not what we're discussing. You said Steph wasn't the best player on his team in the 3 finals he played. That's not true.

2015 he was the best player on that team. And had a good finals.

So what you're saying is false.

But it started with what his coach, who said KD is one of the best, said. Not NT. His coach said he's the best offensive player in the league. He is. You decided to bring up the finals MVP but you're not discrediting Steph. Alright.

by not agreeing steph is the best player in the league im discrediting steph? If i bring up a counter point thats hating right?

finals mvp is a fair measure, its the biggest stage in the NBA. hell in 2015 some writers voted for lebron to win finals mvp in a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom