• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
good point. maybe lebron can talk him out of retirement come march if they don't get boogie

In 2016? Yes :lol:. The year it was said. And when it was said you were given statistical AND video evidence. Then when the Cavs won, you used that as some sort of proof that what was being said was false. As if 7 games>82. I've said it twice now, you just can't wrap your mind around how good he actually is. You can't. You can't understand nuance and pretty clearly, you can't understand that facts mean more than whatever you want to believe. Stay in 1990 with the simple box scores. The basketball world in 2017 has moved on from iso ball, tracks every move a player makes and uses data along with video evidence to form a conclusion. You can't even enjoy great basketball because you're so focused on keeping your head in the sand.

Amen!

Random thought: IT peaked and will never play to the level he played last season. On the contrary, without Brad Stevens' defensive genius hiding him on defense and having an offense centered around him; as well as coming off a hip injury; as well as eventually being relegated to a spot up shooters role, I expect him to average 20 PPG with excellent matador defense.

Just seen these on the homepage. These Steph's clean as a mug though

full

can't they both be great?

yes of course they are both great, at no point was that ever in question
when you're discussing the greatest at a point in time you're splitting hairs
Bruh I already did

Then you copped a plea after I replied. Ain't no one trying to hear this "I wasn't trying to discredit him" bs. You were. Own it.

lol bro i already replied to you on this, im discrediting kerr's assessment. not curry as a player. i've written that a few times i think hes dope and could be top 10 all time when its all said and done.

yes of course they are both great, at no point was that ever in question
when you're discussing the greatest at a point in time you're splitting hairs

lol bro i already replied to you on this, im discrediting kerr's assessment. not curry as a player. i've written that a few times i think hes dope and could be top 10 all time when its all said and done.

Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom