Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he is one of the all time greats
yeah, he did smash the three point record the year after he smashed the three point record, so I guess that would qualify as great and the greatest three point shooter of all time for a season. but the greatest team and the greatest player talk isn't quantifiable. I guess what I am saying is there cannot be a greatest of all time, because things change. lebron isn't the greatest of all time, because he hasn't played all the players of all time. Jordan has things to back up the opinion, but hasn't played the greatest players of all time. the Warriors as a team, same thing. they all have attributes to show, but can never really be proven. they are extremely fun to watch now, though, and will be hoping for years to come. people love to disregard what they're seeing for some reason, and it's laughable.

yeah, he did smash the three point record the year after he smashed the three point record, so I guess that would qualify as great and the greatest three point shooter of all time for a season. but the greatest team and the greatest player talk isn't quantifiable. I guess what I am saying is there cannot be a greatest of all time, because things change. lebron isn't the greatest of all time, because he hasn't played all the players of all time. Jordan has things to back up the opinion, but hasn't played the greatest players of all time. the Warriors as a team, same thing. they all have attributes to show, but can never really be proven. they are extremely fun to watch now, though, and will be hoping for years to come. people love to disregard what they're seeing for some reason, and it's laughable.

But all he said was that he's one of the all time greats lol he didn't say nothing about him being the greatest player. He's clearly an All time great.

my original statement was more directed at the argument of who is the best basketball player ever. and that usually comes down to two players.

There's no other away to describe it. Players just bring up the ball sometimes and fire away with 20 seconds left on shot clock from 30-35 feet. It's a terrible shot and 99% of the time you'll get a better shot on any possession.

Unless it's a heat check then fine, but it's literally a chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom