• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same people you claim don't care about proof are the ones providing data or, wait for it......,proof of what they claim. You keep saying things that are easily refuted by data but somehow you're right. No. You just can't wrap your mind around the fact that he's this good because he doesn't look like he should be.

They provide what fits them. The Lebron thing is the perfect example, dudes swore he was a better player with little to nothing to back it up. Was he a equal defender to Lebron? Passer? decision maker? Hell naw.

what analysis and facts were presented though? i didn't see any

2017 finals
steph 44% FG 27ppg
lebron 56% FG 34 ppg
KD 55% FG 35 ppg

are these not statistics? i like steph and i hate KD but i can't in good conscience say steph is better than him

I'm talking in general. This back and forth BS about whether Steph is one of the greatest shooters or one of the greatest players of all time.
We all should know it's the latter but on a seemingly weekly basis people have to debate silliness like finals performances, or his defense.
He's a good defender who plays great in the postseason and not winning an award doesnt negate the stats and footage.

If the worst thing about him in the finals, is not being better than a man that many argue could be the GOAT, then that's not really a knock on him at all.
And before anyone brings up teammates winning it, we all know Iggy won it just for playing defense on Bron. So please, just don't.
As for 2017, KD was a better scorer but Steph had the better statline so that's debatable too. More assists and steals per game with the same amount of rebounds.

Lebron didn't average 34/13/9 ?

In what world was steph a better player in that series

Did you not say he wasn't the best player on his team in any finals that he played in? Look at the goal post move :lol:.

Steph Curry was the best player on his team in the 2015 season, playoffs and finals. He was the best player on the team that won. And everything proves it.

Let's go back to your original argument that Steph has never been the best player on his team in the finals. That's false because of 2015. Its ok to be wrong man. I'm sure you bought into the "Delly locked him up narrative".....

The Shammgod is a deadly move. Gotta have some real good footwork to sell it.

That move and the CP3 fake one handed pass to yourself dribble on a fast break are :pimp:

Did you not say he wasn't the best player on his team in any finals that he played in? Look at the goal post move :lol:.

Steph Curry was the best player on his team in the 2015 season, playoffs and finals. He was the best player on the team that won. And everything proves it.

Let's go back to your original argument that Steph has never been the best player on his team in the finals. That's false because of 2015. Its ok to be wrong man. I'm sure you bought into the "Delly locked him up narrative".....

No my point was he was not and has never been the best player in the NBA. Him not winning finals MVP on a winning team further illustrates that point.

So going back to Kerrs comment that he's the best in the game, it's simply false.

No my point was he was not and has never been the best player in the NBA. Him not winning finals MVP on a winning team further illustrates that point.

So going back to Kerrs comment that he's the best in the game, it's simply false.

Dog...what kinda mental gymnastics are you doing right now :lol:. You're COMPLETELY missing the point of your original point.

And Kerr called Curry the most impactful offensive player in the NBA....and there is ALOT of truth to that.

I see you don't deal well with actual facts though. So I'll see my way out of this convo

Yeah steph got ****** outta that first finals MVP. Iggy balled but steph should've fit the MVP. It prolly doesn't bother him a great deal though.

Dog...what kinda mental gymnastics are you doing right now :lol:. You're COMPLETELY missing the point of your original point.

And Kerr called Curry the most impactful offensive player in the NBA....and there is ALOT of truth to that.

I see you don't deal well with actual facts though. So I'll see my way out of this convo

nah bro this was my original point. these are the facts and they are undisputed.

thats a lot of hyperbole for a guy who wasn't the best player in the 3 finals he's played in

They provide what fits them. The Lebron thing is the perfect example, dudes swore he was a better player with little to nothing to back it up. Was he a equal defender to Lebron? Passer? decision maker? Hell naw.

Except when those statements were made there was something to back it up. You know since he was statistically better on both sides. Not our fault if YOU choose to ignore facts. Again, you just can't wrap your mind around the fact that he's actually that good.

Last edited:
1810820D-EBBD-4A8D-B1CF-81ACEC9A3BAE.jpeg

Found a couple SLAM mags from a few years ago :nerd:

I think Curry is definitely the most impactful offensive player

That gravity effect is crazy.

I always find the reach to knock a player for not winning a Finals MVP to be hilarious.

Like...ya'll want to discredit someone that bad that the closest you can get is to say..."yeah he's a champion but he didn't get the FMVP" :lol:

If the lack of FMVPs is the worst you can say about a player...he's doing alright.

Funny this changes depending on who the player is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom