• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's not what we're discussing. You said Steph wasn't the best player on his team in the 3 finals he played. That's not true.

2015 he was the best player on that team. And had a good finals.

So what you're saying is false.

Hmm

Remember when Bron said if he got 30-40 shot he'd score 60-70 points easily?

2015 Finals determined that was a lie

Acrually...he said that in the 2013-2014 season. Then, later that season, in the only game where he took 30+ shots, he went 22-33 and scored 61.

Sounds like a facsimile to me :lol:

Acrually...he said that in the 2013-2014 season. Then, later that season, in the only game where he took 30+ shots, he went 22-33 and scored 61.

Sounds like a facsimile to me :lol:

One game vs 6 where he took 33 shots a game. He got hot one night. He's a volume shooter like everyone else at a point.

Except when those statements were made there was something to back it up. You know since he was statistically better on both sides. Not our fault if YOU choose to ignore facts. Again, you just can't wrap your mind around the fact that he's actually that good.

But Curry doesn't look good to me and I don't want him to be good.

Doesn't that make it true?

he didn't win the finals mvp so he ain't that good! any player who is great has to have that fmvp!

One thing I think everybody can agree on beyond a shadow of a doubt is he's the greatest player in the league without a FMVP

But Curry doesn't look good to me and I don't want him to be good.

Doesn't that make it true?
i72b82H.gif

Except when those statements were made there was something to back it up. You know since he was statistically better on both sides. Not our fault if YOU choose to ignore facts. Again, you just can't wrap your mind around the fact that he's actually that good.

So Steph was a better defender than Bron?

Bruh I already did

fear of god into defenses
he's the best
affects the game the most

wont ever win a finals mvp tho

Then you copped a plea after I replied. Ain't no one trying to hear this "I wasn't trying to discredit him" bs. You were. Own it.

So Steph was a better defender than Bron?

In 2016? Yes :lol:. The year it was said. And when it was said you were given statistical AND video evidence. Then when the Cavs won, you used that as some sort of proof that what was being said was false. As if 7 games>82. I've said it twice now, you just can't wrap your mind around how good he actually is. You can't. You can't understand nuance and pretty clearly, you can't understand that facts mean more than whatever you want to believe. Stay in 1990 with the simple box scores. The basketball world in 2017 has moved on from iso ball, tracks every move a player makes and uses data along with video evidence to form a conclusion. You can't even enjoy great basketball because you're so focused on keeping your head in the sand.

but the fmvp is based on a bunch of opinion, curry had an undercover great series. so did lebron. in the end, the winner enjoys the spoils, because it is what it is.

In 2016? Yes :lol:. The year it was said. And when it was said you were given statistical AND video evidence. Then when the Cavs won, you used that as some sort of proof that what was being said was false. As if 7 games>82. I've said it twice now, you just can't wrap your mind around how good he actually is. You can't. You can't understand nuance and pretty clearly, you can't understand that facts mean more than whatever you want to believe. Stay in 1990 with the simple box scores. The basketball world in 2017 has moved on from iso ball, tracks every move a player makes and uses data along with video evidence to form a conclusion. You can't even enjoy great basketball because you're so focused on keeping your head in the sand.

:lol: You just rambling, saying nothing.

Staying on point, Steph never has been close to the defender Lebron was. Even now that Lebron has slipped on defense. Ain't no way you _'s watched that season and thought he was equal to Lebron on defense. Only you wild fans would say that.

:lol: You just rambling, saying nothing.

Staying on point, Steph never has been close to the defender Lebron was. Even now that Lebron has slipped on defense. Ain't no way you _'s watched that season and thought he was equal to Lebron on defense. Only you wild fans would say that.

Says the man that consistently ignores data. You're lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom