• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to keep it 100 and don't kill me for it but asians can be as racist to black people as whites. Never personally seen Asian community stand up when another race is being treated unfairly. It is my opinion the Asian community tries to assimilate more than any other group to white culture in America. Same ish goes on and is widely accepted in Asian countries where they still do black face and remove black actors from movie promotions. In America it's my opinion a lot of Asian women prefer to date strictly Asian or white men because that's the only thing culturally accepted. Crazy part is Asians and Africans have more in common culturally.

As an Asian, I feel like Asians are more ignorant than racist when it comes to race. Especially when I'm back in Taiwan they still say **** that wouldn't be accepted here but they're totally unaware they're racist remarks. Seeing a black person in Asia is pretty rare, and white celebrities are idolized so i know where you're coming from.

Speaking for myself, I relate to black culture the most as a minority.

Hip hop + booty + fried chicken + ball + black comedy = legit everything I need in life

Last edited:
That was only in response to this part.

Never personally seen Asian community stand up when another race is being treated unfairly.

Anyway you can replace any race with what you said. Every group has people who are racist, it doesn't justify them being called racial slurs just because of the ones who are racist.
You missed the "personally" part of my statement. Either way we are splitting hairs and I feel we are both on the same side of this argument just standing from different vantage points. America is intolerant to all most everything not mainstream white America. I think it largely has to do with being the least traveled major society in the world. Simply put patriotism is used to mask ignorance and lack of exposure.

Yea asians can be ignorant.Dad went to taheran iran with his african American friend and dudes would ask him to if they could take a picture with him.

Fell asleep with 7mins left in the 4th & watching it now .... Steph n nem was up 13 & got WALKED DOWN in a allstar game lol

JJ really expects people to believe he accidentally used a slur specific to the people the video was made for?

BBnDIlm.jpg

Why was Lowry’s lazy *** in at the end instead of Lillard who was lighting it up??

Nah they should have kept Embiid in if anything. He would have been down there to contest that fast break dunk that put them up by three. I have absolutely no idea why they randomly put Lowry’s little *** in for that play.

Thibs is running his body into the ground so I’m not even surprised

Butler and KAT might need wheelchairs when they retire
Just like he did to luol deng joakim and drose.
I’m just trying to get why homeboy would say yes to the all star nomination but then not play vs letting guys like lou will get his shine on

Just like he did to luol deng joakim and drose.
I’m just trying to get why homeboy would say yes to the all star nomination but then not play vs letting guys like lou will get his shine on

Yeah I’d be pissed if I were Lou and they wasted the spot on somebody who didn’t even play a second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom