• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you're adding on to my original statement to make your argument. Never once did I say anything about being conservative, Trump, or somehow voting democrat means you're tolerant of other races. Anyway I'm not trying to turn this thread into a discussion on race so I'll just say I respect your opinion even though I disagree.

No you seem like the type of dude who doesn't think before you talk quite frankly.

Bron wife has always looked good to me
IMG_0572.PNG

same

Nah I didn't miss anything. It is 2017 and the events of those riots already have created an outsize stereotype that is unearned. Also what I was responding to is this dude saying "I have never seen an Asian person stand up for a person of another race". Not that no Asian people are racist which would obviously be untrue.

It being 2018 means nothing, we've seen incidents beyond the 80's. Recently it was a lot of Asians defending that Asian cop that shot a brotha in NY.

It being 2018 means nothing, we've incidents beyond the 80's. Recently it was a lot of Asians defending that Asian cop that shot a brotha in NY.

If you can't understand that the perspective you are trying to make is racist as hell (not to mention we are using the term "Asian" for totally different groups of people, in this case Korean immigrants in L.A. and Chinatown residents in NYC) I don't even know where to start with this...

The Peter Liang shooting of Akai Gurley and reaction was frankly ****ed up but you understand the Chinatown people who closed ranks around that (not all asians in case that's something you don't really seem to realize) were motivated by their own paranoia about racism against Asians, right?

Nah I didn't miss anything. It is 2017 and the events of those riots already have created an outsize stereotype that is unearned. Also what I was responding to is this dude saying "I have never seen an Asian person stand up for a person of another race". Not that no Asian people are racist which would obviously be untrue.

I don’t think what you’re quoting is what dude actually said at all.

"Never personally seen Asian community stand up when another race is being treated unfairly."

Yea, but that’s not what you claimed he said before. That’s all I’m saying. It’s unfair to mis-quote or alter words when making a point in a discussion.

Yea, but that’s not what you claimed he said before. That’s all I’m saying. It’s unfair to mis-quote or alter words when making a point in a discussion.

Okay, I summarized his words without looking back at the original post. The message is the same and is equally ignorant tbh.

I haven't been exposed to many eskimos but I don't think they all live in igloos, are drunks, and uneducated people have to do better. Racism has zero to with experience and images! It's all rooted in hate, ignorance, and lack of compassion and understanding of others.
You had to have seen or heard of those stereotypes of Eskimos portrayed in some form, whether it was movies or word of mouth to have known of them in the first place. Now imagine someone in another country who sees that clip, how will they think of Americans?

If you can't understand that the perspective you are trying to make is racist as hell (not to mention we are using the term "Asian" for totally different groups of people, in this case Korean immigrants in L.A. and Chinatown residents in NYC) I don't even know where to start with this...

The Peter Liang shooting of Akai Gurley and reaction was frankly ****ed up but you understand the Chinatown people who closed ranks around that (not all asians in case that's something you don't really seem to realize) were motivated by their own paranoia about racism against Asians, right?

What's racist as hell? Me pointing out how some Asian groups buy into white supremacy?

And I already said SOME in my earlier post, guess you just wanna make up ****.

So you saying they defended the killing of unarmed person based on their paranoia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom