• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thibs plays his guys heavy minutes but they never get hurt in the short-term, but they decline faster in the long-term.

Interesting case study vs everyone else in the league

JJ really expects people to believe he accidentally used a slur specific to the people the video was made for?

BBnDIlm.jpg
You really think he would intentionally say a derogatory term on video?
Watching the video again he got tongue twisted

Reactions: God
You really think he would intentionally say a derogatory term on video?
Watching the video again he got tongue twisted
I agree it was most likely an accident, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around how somehow can get Chinese and ch**k tongue twisted. Completely different words, it's like getting High and He confused.

Lebron balling with Lou Will and being GM with Ballmer’s checkbook gonna be dope.

If jerry west and steve ballmer gets an interview with him, it is a wrap. What us their cap situation looking like with deandre signed and lou will jus extended

If jerry west and steve ballmer gets an interview with him, it is a wrap. What us their cap situation looking like with deandre signed and lou will jus extended

Lou Will was extended for pennies, so I don’t believe it puts a major dent in their cap. I’m not sure about DeAndre, but what they got back for Blake helped their cap situation.

Man Lil Wayne is on another level of burnt out. He sounds like he smokes boat for breakfast.

As an Asian, I feel like Asians are more ignorant than racist when it comes to race. Especially when I'm back in Taiwan they still say **** that wouldn't be accepted here but they're totally unaware they're racist remarks. Seeing a black person in Asia is pretty rare, and white celebrities are idolized so i know where you're coming from.

Speaking for myself, I relate to black culture the most as a minority.

Hip hop + booty + fried chicken + ball + black comedy = legit everything I need in life

you been my guy for a minute. but this right here...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom