• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In High School I was top 3 for Mr.Basketball in Michigan (avg 29 ppg) and my team lost in the State Championship 2 years in a row first to Joe Crawford from Kentucky and next year to Drew Neitzel from MSU.
I played for a Monster AAU squad and the best in Michigan (which helped me get recongnition) and committed to Northwestern before my senior year.

Tore my Meniscus my Senior year. Went to Northwestern for one year and did not play much. Transferred to Detroit Mercy and played 2 seasons.

I then went to play ball with the Texas Legends for half a season got cut, Reno Bighorns and got cut again and then went to play ball in Canada in the NBLC for a year, tore my meniscus again and that was all she wrote. It took me about a year to get back but the past 2 years I could of gone and played back in Canada or possibly overseas but not worth it anymore. I have a Wife, young son (4 months) and a stable job and coaching gig (college women) here. I still play in a ton of pro-aim leagues though and open runs with the fellas.
Dope as hell man. NT got some talent

In High School I was top 3 for Mr.Basketball in Michigan (avg 29 ppg) and my team lost in the State Championship 2 years in a row first to Joe Crawford from Kentucky and next year to Drew Neitzel from MSU.
I played for a Monster AAU squad and the best in Michigan (which helped me get recongnition) and committed to Northwestern before my senior year.

Tore my Meniscus my Senior year. Went to Northwestern for one year and did not play much. Transferred to Detroit Mercy and played 2 seasons.

I then went to play ball with the Texas Legends for half a season got cut, Reno Bighorns and got cut again and then went to play ball in Canada in the NBLC for a year, tore my meniscus again and that was all she wrote. It took me about a year to get back but the past 2 years I could of gone and played back in Canada or possibly overseas but not worth it anymore. I have a Wife, young son (4 months) and a stable job and coaching gig (college women) here. I still play in a ton of pro-aim leagues though and open runs with the fellas.
Can prolly score on prime igoudala

Good ****, my dude. What position did you play, if you don’t mind me asking? I’m doing my scouting EARLY for the NT NBA Hoops Summit. I gotta figure out how much @buc em sweats because the answer is profusely then he could be a monster in the post since defenders would glide off his shirtless body as he drops jump hooks screaming “EMBIID!” And “BENJAMIN!”. Although, in classic Sixers fashion, he might not get selected word to Ben Simmons and this years all-star game and upcoming ROTY award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom