• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beal could easily do what Klay does on GSW.
Klay on the Wizards.... not so much
I believe beal has closed the gap but I don't think he could "easily" do what klay does on the Warriors

3 point accuracy alone is why I am hesitant. Klay off the catch and shoot is just too lethal beal's accuracy could improve due to less defensive attention but I'm hesitant to simply say he'd easily replicate klays impact/production

Kyrie averaged 29 a game on 47/42/90 shooting in the 2017 Finals and 27 a game on 47/41/94 shooting in the 2016 Finals. Klay was locking him up?

Me saying Klay is a lockdown defender doesn't mean he has locked down each and every player he has gone against... Stop that.

This is the NBA. It's not like sticking a cornerback on someone and the QB throws to the other side all game. Even great one-on-one defenders are going to get lit up from time to time, especially by a guy like Kyrie. I don't see anyone other than Kyrie stopping Kyrie.

Reactions: God
What's DRose situation now with Adidas being that he is not on a roster?

I find it interesting that all that talk about his adidas contract came up during deadline time.

If I’m an up and coming NBA all star, I’m signing with adidas. They took care of Derrick Rose and now Harden.

Dare I say, Giannis goofed?
Both those players were MVP caliber
When they signed, so that’s not saying much

At the end of the day Nobody is wearing them dudes shoes @All...

Adidas still can’t compete with Nike on a marketing level, Kyrie has a movie coming out due to the character Nike created for him

What's DRose situation now with Adidas being that he is not on a roster?

I find it interesting that all that talk about his adidas contract came up during deadline time.
Long as he don’t retire he will get paid

Wolves or Wiz might sign him by March 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom