• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cavs better get out of that 3rd seed and if they still there they better hope Milwaukee moves out of that 6 seed.

Wall might never get where some of us were hoping, but it's easy to take shots at his lowest point. Guy was bad this year but was playing injured. He was pretty dynamite in the playoffs last year until he totally ran out of gas. It's kinda tough to be optimistic since he's not that young anymore and has had plenty of injuries, but I still think he's better than this.

Id love to see that in round 1. Cavs in 6 but will not be easy.

I'd bet on the Bucks cleaning them up in 6.

This myth of Lebron being able to "skate" through the East is about to be shattered. People forget...it was Lebron + Wade + Bosh who cakewalked through the East. Lebron + Kyrie for the first year in Cleveland....Lebron + Kyrie + Love for the next 2.

Lebron + Clarkson + Hood (lol)....or whoever you think are there core guys...is a STARK difference from what Lebron has been going to war with. This squad is ALOT closer to Lebron's squads during his 1st stint in Cleveland where it wasn't a cakewalk.

This myth of Lebron being able to "skate" through the East is about to be shattered. People forget...it was Lebron + Wade + Bosh who cakewalked through the East. Lebron + Kyrie for the first year in Cleveland....Lebron + Kyrie + Love for the next 2.

Lebron + Clarkson + Hood (lol)....or whoever you think are there core guys...is a STARK difference from what Lebron has been going to war with. This squad is ALOT closer to Lebron's squads during his 1st stint in Cleveland where it wasn't a cakewalk.

I totally agree. But Love FEEEDS on the bucks bro. Everytime.

Bucks Cavs is gonna be an ultra entertaining series.

But Cleveland wins. Would be glorious if they didn't though.

Also really looking forward to Celtics v. Sixers, though again Celtics are gonna win in 5-6 close games.

IMG_0658.JPG

My son BI

Love is coming back. I don't think the Bucks have enough offense even though they've been better since Kidd got fired. If anybody is taking Cleveland out, it's the Raptors.

Love is coming back. I don't think the Bucks have enough offense even though they've been better since Kidd got fired. If anybody is taking Cleveland out, it's the Raptors.

You really think so? I love them this year exsp the depth. But I think in the end the lack of wing shooting outside of Miles comes back to haunt them.

yeah maybe. iirc Curry was the first player since Isiah Thomas to win a chip while being the teams star player as a pg. maybe the league is changing or will change though idk.

Steph is the exception, imo. Generally you can’t win with a ball dominant PG as opposed to you PG being the star.

Yeah id rather not play the Cavs. Or Toronto for that matter. Our matchup with Toronto is always entertaining but I feel like they'll have our number again. Id prefer Washington first round.

What’s with the John wall hate? He nice, top 5 PG when healthy

Couple things:

1. He crapped out pretty bad in game 7 last year.
2. He wasn't playing that well this season and people didn't know he was hurt.
3. Team's been better without him and his own teammates seemed happy to have him gone.

So the slander is somewhat justified but I still choose to believe he'll come back healthy and his prime years are ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom