• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with the burger? It's ground beef and can be formed into any shape. As long as it is cooked right, it should be okay to eat.

@OlDirtyReseller @illicit305 tekthemaestro tekthemaestro

Y’all be going to these games? I dipped to order a burger during halftime to soak up all the alcohol and I get this
5315FA2E-C327-4937-ACF5-27CF9CE536F9.jpeg

Looks like the meat accidentally made its way to my plate. No wonder fans leave early
What the ****.

I wouldn't be mad if someone said Bird was *better* than Kobe but he didn't have a better career. Kobe's longevity is the separator.

I already answered this before being brought up ....

SMH ....
No no you didn't because by your logic since his ppg went down theoretically based on ur argument he was a worse player offensively when he won rings and finals mvps because of ppg right? Because if you're saying before sp got there he was better on o so in turn you're saying he got worse on o after Scottie, again all based on ppg (your argument) not overall game. Too bad Scottie showed up who knows what we coulda seen otherwise. No way Michael got better while he was there. U right as always

@OlDirtyReseller @illicit305 tekthemaestro tekthemaestro

Y’all be going to these games? I dipped to order a burger during halftime to soak up all the alcohol and I get this
5315FA2E-C327-4937-ACF5-27CF9CE536F9.jpeg

Looks like the meat accidentally made its way to my plate. No wonder fans leave early
smfh i havent been a heat fan since the day they let wade leave. what is THAT? looks like middle school meatloaf. you shoulda got comped for that trash smfh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom