• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what was being said ... I never said you mentioned it ...

I'm just saying how PPG doesn't make an argument for what s being said. Like what else are we looking at to see how Jordan became a better player once Pippen was guarding Jordan in practice?
It's really not worth it anymore. I've wasted enough energy talking with you about this. I enjoy some of the stuff you post and I think some of it is dumb as hell but I've never heard you once agree with somebody you're talking with or acknowledge their point as a good one. You just argue and believe people are stupid if they don't agree. That ****s for the birds

Ain't mad at the Slam top 15. People will complain about any list, no matter how it looks.

I see why dudes in here would be mad. :lol:

In what arena was this struggle burger served in?

Damn that's how the Heat treat their fans? :rofl:

Wtf is that struggle?! :rofl:

storm2006 storm2006 bro I hope you sent that struggle plate back

bruh that looks disgusting

Bruhs - this is at American Airlines Arena is Miami. I elected to not eat the burger and if I black out, I black out. Udonis Haslem didn’t die for that struggle burger

It's really not worth it anymore. I've wasted enough energy talking with you about this. I enjoy some of the stuff you post and I think some of it is dumb as hell but I've never heard you once agree with somebody you're talking with or acknowledge their point as a good one. You just argue and believe people are stupid if they don't agree. That ****s for the birds
cool beans....all I asked, what did you saw that hinted Jordan got better once Pippen arrived and now you mad cause I can't acknowledge PPG doesn't tell the entire story ... lol

@OlDirtyReseller @illicit305 @tekthemaestro

Y’all be going to these games? I dipped to order a burger during halftime to soak up all the alcohol and I get this
5315FA2E-C327-4937-ACF5-27CF9CE536F9.jpeg

Looks like the meat accidentally made its way to my plate. No wonder fans leave early
Damn lol now I know not order get that when I go the Sixers Heat game next week

cool beans....all I asked, what did you saw that hinted Jordan got better once Pippen arrived and now you mad cause I can't acknowledge PPG doesn't tell the entire story ... lol
gotta ask this before I go tho
Jordan didn't get better with pippen right? How many chips he get before pippen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom