• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okc can be knocked out of the playoffs in march
20180301_091644.jpg

So you mean to tell me OKC bought in Paul George and Carmelo Anthony and they're going to end up with less wins than last season?

vzWK5_s-200x150.gif

I know people are tired of hearing me say this, but no one is talking about just how terrible Carmelo has been this season. And has been for a while, it's just that everyone wanted to blame the Knicks. Now its in the light and its being ignored.

PG is an awesome player though his bounce back from that injury has been something.

I think it's an "old-school" vs "new-school" thing. Russ is beloved by certain old school types because he makes mean faces and looks like he's playing really hard even though he doesn't try on defense and is inefficient and loses his head at the end of games. Harden is disliked because he exploits foul rules and efficiency analytics, and his demeanor makes it seem like he's coasting.
same type of dudes that yell " iverson carried sixers to the finals " dude shot 5 of 28 in a playoff win .
'"iverson carried them "
despite the fact they won cause of defense.
F that garbage hero ball
It's like saying Peyton manning carried the broncos to a Superbowl win.

same type of dudes that yell " iverson carried sixers to the finals " despite the fact they won cause of defense.
It's like saying Peyton manning carried the broncos to a Superbowl win.
The example you give with Iverson is similar to the Derrick Rose MVP thing. Iverson being a better version obviously.

With Russ it's a little different because while he's obviously a good player he gets praise for things he does that actively hurt his team. That's what bothers me. Last night was a good example because he played pretty poorly but the ESPN headline is "Westbrook scores 30 and game winner to win in O.T.". Never mind the fact that he shot 11-25 and had 9(!) turnovers and it's to beat one of the worst teams in basketball.

Or that game earlier this year when they beat Philly in OT where I could swear he was trying to throw the game he played so terribly in the 4th quarter. But afterwards he's yelling and talking trash to the other team. Like, dude... No way either of those teams is even competitive if you don't shoot your team out of the game.

Curious to see if Noah gets bought out.

Has he declined in the past couple of years or is he simply not working in New York?

In that case, I would focus on stashing it for any big things you may want now (or student loans if you have them) because even though I’m sure you’ll still be making good money, I’ve heard of folks say it was a hit in the feels when their new direct deposit hit for the first time :lol:
Paid off my loans a year ago. Just been saving and helping family pay down debt also. Thinking about a house but that's like a tertiary thing for me at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom