• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what LBJ posted on his IG for the whole world to see at 1AM after a double digit loss :lol:

Issa wrap :pimp:
Plus he gets to stay I'm the East.
Looks like Confrenceless Playoffs is going to have to wait a few more years.
This deal is done.
Lebrun will at least be able to play in the Finals with no weight on his shoulders this year.
If only they still had Blatt.
If they had ANY OTHER Coach besides Lue I'd lay a 1k scratch off on Cavs winning it all and take those odds.
If they face the Rocets then Lebron wins his 4th.
If they face GSW it will go 7.
LBJ
Hill
Smith
Korver
Love
Jordan
Nance
Tristan
Cedi
( and if any of those guys get hurt, let Hood run)

Those 8 and nobody else and it gets interesting

Plus he gets to stay I'm the East.
Looks like Confrenceless Playoffs is going to have to wait a few more years.
This deal is done.
Lebrun will at least be able to play in the Finals with no weight on his shoulders this year.
If only they still had Blatt.
If they had ANY OTHER Coach besides Lue I'd lay a 1k scratch off on Cavs winning it all and take those odds.
If they face the Rocets then Lebron wins his 4th.
If they face GSW it will go 7.
LBJ
Hill
Smith
Korver
Love
Jordan
Nance
Tristan
Cedi
( and if any of those guys get hurt, let Hood run)

Those 8 and nobody else and it gets interesting
IMG_0552.PNG

i peeped that but nothing about this picture shows me ben shares the same energy outside of being in the same agency
Well Ben doesn’t show emotion at all outside of the occasional quip to reporters. But I do think he likes lebron. I mean they train together a lot and he calls him his mentor often

Well Ben doesn’t show emotion at all outside of the occasional quip to reporters. But I do think he likes lebron. I mean they train together a lot and he calls him his mentor often

I agree with this. Ben has little to no charisma but it’s not like he’s just going to call a dude he doesn’t **** with his mentor. Myrie probably wouldn’t even have said that :lol:

Bron would be foolish to go to Philly to play with 3 glass men. All three of them can’t even stay on the damn floor. Why the **** would the king go to a ****** city like Philly

Bron would be foolish to go to Philly to play with 3 glass men. All three of them can’t even stay on the damn floor. Why the **** would the king go to a ****ty city like Philly
2/3 aren’t made of glass. Ben got hurt landing on someone foot and Fultz for got how to shoot lol that’s not glass

LeBron out here hugging everyone post game like they're going away to Normandy beach :lol:

Last edited:
Would Bron play the 4??

Cause if Simmons ain't bringing the ball up he ain't doing much.
Since when did coming off the ball require you to be a shooter when you are 6-10 with speed and elite at getting into the paint.
Ben can come off the ball every play and Phila would cook.
You don't need to double team him when he's creating space on his own or off of a screen? Because he can't shoot? I'll take Ben off ball 50% of the time over (let's see, 30 teams each with 15 spots that 450 players and no more than 14-15 would I take over Ben off ball)96.9% of the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom