• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lebron Does in fact Go to Philly are they a good team yes, will they win a lot of games yes, are they anywhere near favorites to win a ring no, and will the development of the younger players be hurt 100% yes.

I get why Philly fans would be excited, but ya'll do realize that Lebron has never & will never play off ball right? Ya'll do realize that Embiid has one of the highest usage rates in the league & would be asked to essentially hinder his strengths. Ben Simmons will also see his usage drop & he will be much less effective getting the ball at the three & trying to score from those positions. Come playoff time Good teams will Stifle that squad.

Also the leader of your team is sending congratulatory messages the opposing players while your in the midst of trying to get to the playoffs.... but you know "leader of men"

I feel out buc em buc em , but you can't make that comparison without taking into account Covington's usage and Lebron's usage. Covington isn't asked to play with the ball in his hands.

Lebron x Simmons would still make it work, but I don't think it would be as seamless as saying Bron is just a better Covington.

Co-sign Moheezy Moheezy , they'd have to fire Brown and get the medical staff outta there. I also don't **** with Colangelo but I'm not sure how Bron feels about that.

Getting Colangelo out of there will be a huge win, but I don't think it will happen. Things are "good" right now and he's happily taking credit for it. I hate it.

The concern over Bron in philly is him stifling Simmons and Embiid. The team would win games but some of Simmons play making would vanish and I honestly can’t imagine Bron playing with a center that plays with his back to the basket a lot. Just don’t see embiid working out in the post while LeBron watches on.

If LeBron is one of the top 3 players of all time then he should be able to make it work with any player no matter the fit, right?

The Raptors, Celtics or whoever else in the East is not beating this Sixers team in a playoff series with LeBron added to the roster.

If LeBron is one of the top 3 players of all time then he should be able to make it work with any player no matter the fit, right?

The Raptors, Celtics or whoever else in the East is not beating this Sixers team in a playoff series with LeBron added to the roster.
If you think he's a top 3 of all time, sure I can see someone believing that.

I don't ...

Seems to me the Sixers are in the right path, why rush it at the expense of the future?

Last edited:

Two things he isn't top 3 & we hear yearly that he improves all the players around him & somewhere around midseason that doesn't happen & those same players are exiled for not being good enough.

Covington is zero threat to do anything else on offense other than catch and shoot

This is literally the entire point and what people are saying. This is also exactly why you get clowned regularly. Put your shirt on. We know LeBron is better but this isn't 2K. LeBron being UNWILLING to play off the ball is the issue that SOME people see. Really not a difficult thing to understand.

This is literally the entire point and what people are saying. This is also exactly why you get clowned regularly. Put your shirt on. We know LeBron is better but this isn't 2K. LeBron being UNWILLING to play off the ball is the issue that SOME people see. Really not a difficult thing to understand.

This was the exact argument made this summer about why Harden and CP3 wouldn’t work and would be a complete failure.

This throwing a bowl of soup that got JR suspended has got to be another thing that Bron is leaking out. Sounds far fetched tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom