• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone slobs Pringles when' Don Nelson is the one to really introduce all that ****.
Don was ahead of his time with the "just shoot 3s" mentality but Mike was the one to build the actual offensive sets that changed the game. Don was more of a gimmick. Those Don Nelson Mavs teams were mad fun though.

I just don't understand how you can have it both ways. How can you constantly talk about how historically great the rockets are, all the way down to James harden's elite post defense, but yet at the same time act like they have no chance in hell of winning a championship. It's one or the other. I personally expect Houston to run thru the postseason in dominant fashion. They're truly unstoppable

I just don't understand how you can have it both ways. How can you constantly talk about how historically great the rockets are, all the way down to James harden's elite post defense, but yet at the same time act like they have no chance in hell of winning a championship. It's one or the other. I personally expect Houston to run thru the postseason in dominant fashion. They're truly unstoppable

Your straw man is overplayed. D'Antoni and Harden both have massive weaknesses in addition to their strengths. Also the Warriors are very possibly the greatest team of all time. It's ok for people to praise the Rockets.

I personally think Harden and CP3 are probably gonna choke in some form or fashion.

Your straw man is overplayed. D'Antoni and Harden both have massive weaknesses in addition to their strengths. Also the Warriors are very possibly the greatest team of all time. It's ok for people to praise the Rockets.

I personally think Harden and CP3 are probably gonna choke in some form or fashion.

I've been very tame on CP3 & Harden for some of their playoff lapses but if they do that this year I'm letting the clip go,

Hahahahaha
Screenshot_20180302-111719.png

THERE CAN BE TWO HISTORICAL TEAMS IN THE SAME YEAR.

I thought you were trolling but you're serious

Last edited:
There's no way he re-signs, man.

He's going to Philly, Houston or the Lakers.

Nothing points to him staying.
I think a lot points to him staying.
Him leaving is sexier News though so we all se it that way instead.
Plenty reasons he'd resign.

THERE CAN BE TWO HISTORICAL TEAMS IN THE SAME YEAR.

I thought you were trolling but you serious

Are you concussed right now? Two historical teams but one has no chance of winning? How's that work? That would mean one of them isn't all they're hyped up to be, which I don't believe

I think a lot points to him staying.
Him leaving is sexier News though so we all se it that way instead.
Plenty reasons he'd resign.

Arent they strapped though? Besides trading Love what else can they do? He always liked flexibility.

The Rockets are very, very good but the Warriors are better.

How is that concept tough to grasp?

It becomes tough to Grasp when people say things like they stand no chance when literally every metric points otherwise. Cats are only saying this now so in the event the Rockets do win, they could take this David beat Goliath stance & it's see through. We see it yearly with Lebron fans.

Are you concussed right now? Two historical teams but one has no chance of winning? How's that work? That would mean one of them isn't all they're hyped up to be, which I don't believe

Ask the Spurs.

They had SRS above 10 which correlates to a 75% chance to win the title and not a soul would've picked them to beat the Dubs that year.

The Rockets are very, very good but the Warriors are better.

How is that concept tough to grasp?

Except they're not just very very good according to some. They're one of the goat teams. GREATEST offense ever. It's like saying the 96 bulls would have no chance against the warriors. That doesn't make ANY sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom