• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you have that many attempts in a game where nothing is dropping is my question. Pass the ball. Get easier looks

This is an honest question - which top tier players would play against and/or watch OKC games and say to himself “Damn, you know what....I really want to play with Russell Westbrook. I think it’ll take my game to the next level and we can win a championship together”

WHO?!?

EDIT: Maybe MVP MVP has the answers because if anyone on here does it should be you. Otherwise....

Last edited:
This is an honest question - which top tier players would play against and/or watch OKC games and say to himself “Damn, you know what....I really want to play with Russell Westbrook. I think it’ll take my game to the next level and we can win a championship together”

WHO?!?
Corey brewer

Tonite is the begining of the end for okc's playoff hopes

What's Justin phan's nt handle?

Last edited:
25 - 9.6 - 10

Westbrook is still my MVP. He's .4 RPG from clinching MVP.

He would have to average 11.1 RPG over their final stretch here. Not sure that’s happening without dudes boxing out for him :lol:

I know it’s only been two games (spare the sample size jokes) since @erupt and I made these posts and he’s gotten 14 and 11 boards, respectively. I truly think he’s going for it. He might not make the playoffs but at least he can he had a triple double and his stans can say “He averaged a triple double, what else do you want him to do?”

Last 3 Games:
Russ Stans: 34.3 PPG, 12 RPG, 7 APG #MyMVP

Everybody else: 26.7 FGA, 48% FG%, 6 TOs PG #NotMyMVP

Pick your stats not only wisely, but most importantly selectively fellas

They said he can't shoot :lol: :lol: :pimp:

tumblr_ofyx2ytBnQ1urrn48o1_400.gif

Those still aren’t terrible numbers by Tatum, just not amazing numbers like he was putting up at the beginning. Dude is still gonna be really, really good.

I believe the purport of the comparison was to show how stats balance out over....larger sample sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom